Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Just Joined!

Sean Quinn

Reputable member
Website
thesqpost.wordpress.com
Credits
I just came across this forum and loos pretty cool so decided to sign up. :p I have a wordpress blog that i start last month, but i used to have several websites through the years but the blog is the only one i have had in a while. :p

Advertisement Placeholder
I just came across this forum and loos pretty cool so decided to sign up. :yum: I have a wordpress blog that i start last month, but i used to have several websites through the years but the blog is the only one i have had in a while. :yum:

Hey Sean! It's great to have you here. Welcome to WF.

I was on XboxLiveFan.org back in the day, so I remember you. :D

How did you find us?

Hello Sean and welcome to Website Forums. If you need any assistance on figuring things out here on the forum, then be sure to let us know. :smiley:

Thanks for the welcomes! :smile: :smile:

Yeah XLF, i put alot into that forum lol :yum: If i was to do another forum though i wouldnt go for gaming or phpbb lol :yum:

I'm sure it was an expensive project. The forum had a ton of unique MODs, if I remember correctly. Plus, you had the XLF$ shop, and you regularly had contests. I won the lottery at one point on there, and I made a ton of XLF$. I ended up taking that XLF$ and buying a Turtle Beach headset for my brother from your shop. It was pretty awesome, but I bet it was costly for you. I still have a few XboxLiveFan.org business cards somewhere at my house.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds