Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Hello from the North

Zombie

Credits
Hello, and first off. Nice to meet you, and be a part of this community. I've had a hiatus from coding, graphics, and communities in general for quite a while. I was really into forums for several years. I was recently in a coma for 3 months due to a blood infection. Then in hospital care for an additional 30 days. My kidneys ended up failing me. So i am on Hemodialysis 3 times a week. I'm pretty tiny! I'm 29 years old, and 5'2. I'm male, and from western Canada. I enjoy pretty much any form of learning, and improving what I can. I love music, gaming, coding, animals, cooking, and a million other things. I'm gonna wrap it up because this introduction is getting slightly lengthy. If there is anything at all you'd like to know. Do ask! Or PM. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

What a great introduction! Welcome to AJ. You’ll feel right at home. :D Sorry to hear about the infection. Kidneys failing ain’t a joke! What kind of games do you like? And of your old work you can showcase? Always interested to see that.

Enjoy your time with us and if there’s anything you need help with, don’t hesitate to let us know. ;)

Welcome to AJ Zombie! Sounds like you've been through a lot recently, I'm sorry you had to endure all that but I'm glad you're still here with us. I'm short too, but we're short kings and there's nothing wrong with that!

Thanks to everyone for the welcome.
Welcome aboard!

I am stage 4 CKD and hanging in there so far. I'm teetering on stage 5 though.
Hang in there.
What a great introduction! Welcome to AJ. You’ll feel right at home. :D Sorry to hear about the infection. Kidneys failing ain’t a joke! What kind of games do you like? And of your old work you can showcase? Always interested to see that.

Enjoy your time with us and if there’s anything you need help with, don’t hesitate to let us know. ;)
Thanks. Unfortunately, I lost pretty much everything tech related stuff. I enjoy sandbox, survival, and other casual type games.

Welcome to Admin Junkies! I am so sorry you've had to go through all that you've been through, but you're definitely tough for battling through it all!

You sound like you have a lot of hobbies, this is very good, can always stay busy that way!

Welcome to the AJ Family @Zombie! Hope you have a great time engaging and learning with the community here.

Thanks to you both. I'll usually be more active on the weekends and Tue/Thur because no dialysis those days. Is there a site Discord?

Welcome Zombie.

Please don't eat my brain it's already been given away :eek:

Haha thanks guys. I'm not used to getting this many replies on an introduction. It feels welcoming af No brain eating here,

Very late but welcome Zombie! Hope you’re settling in well :)

Hello, and first off. Nice to meet you, and be a part of this community. I've had a hiatus from coding, graphics, and communities in general for quite a while. I was really into forums for several years. I was recently in a coma for 3 months due to a blood infection. Then in hospital care for an additional 30 days. My kidneys ended up failing me. So i am on Hemodialysis 3 times a week. I'm pretty tiny! I'm 29 years old, and 5'2. I'm male, and from western Canada. I enjoy pretty much any form of learning, and improving what I can. I love music, gaming, coding, animals, cooking, and a million other things. I'm gonna wrap it up because this introduction is getting slightly lengthy. If there is anything at all you'd like to know. Do ask! Or PM. Looking forward to getting to know everyone :)
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for sharing your journey. I hope your health continues to improve :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor