Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Jordan as Joined!

Credits
Hello all,

Some of you and bold that "some" part, may recognise me on other forums which I recently joined as well.

In case you are blonde (no offence :p) My name is Jordan. I run a network which host and owns hundreds of websites. I recently Started up in the forum niche and now with all these forums I'm joining, I have to tell you, its freaking hard to keep track!

Hopefully WebGuruBB will keep me just as busy as the others.
Glad to be here :D
-Jordan

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey Jordan!

Welcome to WebGurubb.com! I hope you enjoy your stay.. :)

What projects, that you're running, are you most excited about? (sounds like you've got yourself a nice sized network!)

Hey Jordan!

Welcome to WebGurubb.com! I hope you enjoy your stay.. :smile:

What projects, that you're running, are you most excited about? (sounds like you've got yourself a nice sized network!)

Lol, I don't own all of the websites. I fund a lot of them. & for the one I'm most exited about, well It is one I'll be investing a lot into over the next year and won't even be ready to be published until 2013. I can't say much about as of right now, however I'll be sure to create a thread when updates do come.

Besides that, I recently purchased a small gaming forum which I will be trying to get up an active. & for the last 3 months I have been investing in starting a web hosting company.

Hey Jordan, I've seen you around other froums and i was like "man.. why aint this kid on WGBB?!" (Punches wall)

Glad that you've joined <3 WGBB owns the other sites, you know it in your heart. :3

Hey Jordan, I've seen you around other froums and i was like "man.. why aint this kid on WGBB?!" (Punches wall)

Glad that you've joined <3 WGBB owns the other sites, you know it in your heart. :3

Lol, Funny thing is, I'm quickly passing my other activity on this forum then I am on others. Soon I'll probably be even passed where I'm at on my own forum.

Thats what I like to see ;) But either way, welcome to the forum Jordan, nice to see you around here. :) Hope you have a great time anyway although it looks like you have already settled in!

Welcome to WebGuruBB, I hope you enjoy your time here and it's great to see you have donated! :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds