Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Greetings & Salutations!

Ambient Vibe

Website
www.ambientvibe.com
Credits
Hello, all - my name is Kate - but I also go by Ambient Vibe. I'm a disabled gamer chick who also sometimes dabbles in digital art. I run a couple of Xen Foro based forum communities, one of which is a Star Wars D6 roleplaying venue. Own two cats, a dog (named Vader), and live with an overworked best friend. Glad to be here, thank you for having me!

Hey Kate, welcome to Admin Junkies! What type of games do you play?

One of our dogs is named Obi, like from the Star Wars film.

Hello, all - my name is Kate - but I also go by Ambient Vibe. I'm a disabled gamer chick who also sometimes dabbles in digital art. I run a couple of Xen Foro based forum communities, one of which is a Star Wars D6 roleplaying venue. Own two cats, a dog (named Vader), and live with an overworked best friend. Glad to be here, thank you for having me!
Hi Kate! Welcome to AJ. Thank you for being here!

What games do you play? What kind of digital art do you do? And don't hesitate to let us know about your communities! :D Enjoy your time here! :)

I tend to stick to MMOs and Strategy, such as Guild Wars 2, SWTOR (big Star Wars junkie, here!), Sid Meier's Civilization series, Dune: Spice Wars, Creativerse, ALL the LEGO games that involve SW or LOTR, hehe... Stray, The Witcher III, Baldur's Gate 3 and Elden Ring (those last two, occasionally, maybe.)

As for Art, I dabble in DAZ Studio - used to be a Poser artist until I could no longer afford it, sadly. Don't miss it, though - anything I need to do or make, I can do with DAZ3D. Here are some examples:

swUcanL.png
kkCipL6.png
m11Yj0l.jpg
bdhp5TX.png

More art may be found by going to my Deviant Art gallery: https://www.deviantart.com/ambient-vibe - thank you for looking!

ALL the LEGO games that involve SW or LOTR
I have the LOTR and The Hobbit LEGO games on my Steam account. I never got around to playing The Hobbit, but for some reason, I could never get past Weathertop in LOTR. Have you beaten the games yet?

Amazing! You've got some really nice artwork! Keep us updated on that, we have a graphic showcase section. :)

Co za zaszczyt cię mieć! ;)

I have the LOTR and The Hobbit LEGO games on my Steam account. I never got around to playing The Hobbit, but for some reason, I could never get past Weathertop in LOTR. Have you beaten the games yet?
I haven't... but I must admit, it's because RP takes priority in everything I do nowadays, so games have been sidelined in favor of writing RP, rolling dice and just having fun as a live hero in a fantasy/sci-fi universe. :giggle:

P.S.
I'm also a huge Dune (universe/RPG) nerd!

Welcome to AJ Kate I hope you enjoy your stay here! Stray was probably my favorite game of 2022, cats are my favorite animals and it was cool to play a game where you play as a cat. The music in the game is amazing too!

I haven't... but I must admit, it's because RP takes priority in everything I do nowadays, so games have been sidelined in favor of writing RP, rolling dice and just having fun as a live hero in a fantasy/sci-fi universe.
I've never really been into RP myself. But, you do mention fantasy and I do love some good fantasy, particularly when it comes to series/films.

That's really all RP is, being a hero in the fantasy world, whether it's in real time with other people, or in a slower pace in back-and-forth posts.

Or, possibly, the villain.

Welcome Kate to the forum! Have you always named your animals after Star Wars characters? There's a lot so you'd never be without a name :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest