Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Performance Reviews

Advertisement Placeholder
Once in a month my friend. I work for a Canadian blog in Canada and our performance rate is recorded by our senior personel. Anyone with the highest rate get rewarded.

I am currently unemployed and so I don't know much about job performance reviews. But I think it is really great to do them regularly. They will ensure that the workers are performing well and that they keep learning the skills needed.

For a business to move to is next level it is a necessity for the business manager or owner to observe performance review so as to know the weakness and strength of his staff and to work on it

I do not have a day job. However, I would certainly focus on employee performance if I were to start a company. I would also provide allowances or bonuses to employees who perform exceptionally well on the job. Giving bonuses encourage employees a lot.

I do not have a day job. However, I would certainly focus on employee performance if I were to start a company. I would also provide allowances or bonuses to employees who perform exceptionally well on the job. Giving bonuses encourage employees a lot.
This would bring competition among employees in the place of work. Healthy competition is good for business I believe this is a very good plan

Job performance one must know he/her duty in the company or in the business to perform very well, because is good as employee to take your work very serious.

I do not have a business that requires me employing staffs for now, but I believe with time I would have one by then maybe I can have this reviews monthly or yearly or maybe after every three months. It is very important and necessary to have such reviews to be able to track the success of the business.

I'll add that in job performance review, the Manager should also conduct seminars, workshop, intensive and extensive training and even conferences so they'll be positive productivity.

Do you have performance reviews in your company? How often?
For my business, yes.
I take reviews twice in a year.
Because I get to market my matured fishes just twice.
I give out questionnaires to all my customers and they are always willing to give their honest input.

Where I used to work there was performance review at the end of the year the best worker would go home with gifts. It was actually very nice

Job performance review is a good one for both parties involved, for the company because they would be able to better motivate a productive employee, don't have a job now though

For a business to move to is next level it is a necessity for the business manager or owner to observe performance review so as to know the weakness and strength of his staff and to work on it
Exactly. From here you would know your most productive staff and the vice versa. You would now be able to award or show appreciation accordingly

I have seen organisations where the performance reviews for their staffs are been conducted every quarter. The staff members are being evaluated and scored for futher concideration for a promotion or demotion

I don't work in any company and I am not an employer. However, I believe every company and employer should maintain a performance report of the people working for them, they can use the performance report to reward the workers.

I have my own business and I don't have staffs,but I'll say performance review is very important it makes it possible to be able to evaluate employees this provides ratings for each employee in considering them for promotion, rewards, probation and others.

I have worked for a company and they never had review system and they never used to promote their employees so easily. They only used to give promotions on daily basis, that's it.

Performance reviews are done in my workplace at the end of every work week (on Fridays). Here the manager evaluates the performances of every employee, lets them know their lapses and praises them for good jobs. Also helps we employees to understand how we can improve. Performance reviews help workers to make necessary adjustments in their jobs in order to achieve greater success.

I am not associated with any companies but I do review my own performance, I check how much time I have spent to make how much money. I also review, how much money I am making every day, per week, or per month.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds