Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Performance Reviews

Since I don't have a job right now, I don't know a lot about performance reviews in the workplace.
But I believe that doing them frequently is fantastic.
They'll watch out for the workers' performance and make sure they maintain picking up the necessary skills

Advertisement Placeholder
Many people would avoid many companies as they have bad rating on sites like trust pilot. This is why many companies also try to manipulate ratings on those review sites.
But there is how far you can actually go with some of these things,if you are not an ethical organisation,it will eventually come out one day,no matter how you manipulate the rating.

I don't know a lot about performance reviews at work because I don't currently have a job. But I think it's great to do them frequently. They'll keep an eye on the employees' performance and make sure they continue to pick up the required abilities.

I can't really tell how this happens because I have never worked in a company, but the level of skills and experience you are having is very important.

Human resources are the ones that are responsible for evaluating the performance of somebody business of deliverables at the end of every quarter and then give it out to the management.

Well for now I am currently unemployed and so I don't know much about job performance reviews. But I think it is really great to do them regularly. They will ensure that the workers are performing well and that they keep learning the skills needed.

We are usually given some objective that the company will like us to achieve at the end of every year and at the beginning of every year and it is usually evaluated at the same time.

Currently, I do not have a business that requires me to hire employees, but I think that eventually I will. When that happens, I may be able to conduct reviews on a monthly, annual, or even every three-month basis. Such reviews are crucial and required in order to monitor the success of the company.

We are usually given some objective that the company will like us to achieve at the end of every year and at the beginning of every year and it is usually evaluated at the same time.
If you are talking about the aim and objectives of the business organisation , i think you are talking about the target being set by the company that you must achieve at the end of the year or month ,

Since I don't have a job right now, I don't know a lot about performance reviews in the workplace. But I believe that doing them frequently is fantastic. They'll watch out for the workers' performance and make sure they maintain picking up the necessary skills.

believe with time I would have one by then maybe I can have this reviews monthly or yearly or maybe after every three months. It is very important and necessary to have such reviews to be able to track the success of the business.

The company you are working for must have their aims and goal theybare trying to target each year , so as a worker , you will be working towards making the target a reality as a team .

in my organization, job performance review is done weekly for all staffs so that they can measure the productivity of everyone

Job performance review is something every company should always be doing. It will make the employees to be serious with their works. I think there should also be some kind of reward for the best workers.

I worked in one organization in the past and my performance rate was recorded so when it got to the end of the session I was given a gift according to the rate of my performance. However this is a good method that we can apply in our organization so as to help employees to get serious with their works.

Not what I do, but I have had performance reviews done on me in old jobs I worked at. But for the most part I don't have anything like that going on right now. I do give reviews and tips to people I hire though.

The company you are working for must have their aims and goal theybare trying to target each year , so as a worker , you will be working towards making the target a reality as a team .
'
Unfortunately, many companies usually think about their own aims and objectives and they do not care that much about their employees. However, some companies do care about their workers.

Where I used to work there was performance review at the end of the year the best worker would go home with gifts. It was actually very nice

This is also something that has been initiated at the company that I used to work which is something that shows all the workers that everything that they have been doing in the company is always being valuated to know who is committed to their work.

Job performance review is something every company should always be doing. It will make the employees to be serious with their works. I think there should also be some kind of reward for the best workers.

I think that there are many businesses that have a rating system in their organisations. They tend to rate the employees and then they promote the employees on the basis of that system.

I think that there are many businesses that have a rating system in their organisations. They tend to rate the employees and then they promote the employees on the basis of that system.
Yes, that is very much true and I think in such a business venture the employees will always be at their best. Everyone would always want to get a high rating and therefore they will always be hard-working.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds