Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Performance Reviews

I am not associated with any companies but I do review my own performance, I check how much time I have spent to make how much money. I also review, how much money I am making every day, per week, or per month.
Do you have a set target to determine when you are not earning well or when you are making progress. Like a specific amount you try to earn per day, so when you earn lesser than that you know you need to up your game.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have daily target to make from earning sites, I have monthly target to make from Adsense, I also have a monthly target to make sales. However, I don't reach my target always and even when I don't reach target, I don't worry much.

I have daily target to make from earning sites, I have monthly target to make from Adsense, I also have a monthly target to make sales. However, I don't reach my target always and even when I don't reach target, I don't worry much.
What do you do to improve your earnings when you are not able to meet up with your target for either the day or for the month. Do you just let it go and try again another day or you look for more effective ways to handle it?

I'm currently a student and i don't have a physical job but i think performance reviews in a company is very nice. It could be done weekly, monthly or even yearly, this will encourage workers to put in more efforts into their work.
[automerge]1635495702[/automerge]
I am not associated with any companies but I do review my own performance, I check how much time I have spent to make how much money. I also review, how much money I am making every day, per week, or per month.
Wow, that's a very nice thing to do.I think i'll use that method for my online work. I'll set up a target to meet up each day. That would make me take the work more serious

Though I am not running any business at the moment, but I do know that performance review is very vital in business. Reviewing your performance will make you know where lapses so to take necessary action is needed.

Do you have performance reviews in your company? How often?
Despite the fact that i operate a small business, i still carry out performance reviews.
I have a whatsapp platform where i interact with my clients.
From the interactions, they get to make their reviews about my products and services.

Performance reviews are very essential to know how well the organization is progressing.
In my organization, my boss always had this review on a biweekly basis because that was when he usually got his own reports.
They helped to show how well the staff were performing and areas to improve.

Well it is actually very good to do reviews to actually judge the performance of a worker and it helps to know where the worker lacked and fell short in terms of his or her performance

In the outfit that we run,we have some benchmark for employees that do well under a review period.We usually follow that up with incentive as a way of encouraging them to do more.

For a business to move to is next level it is a necessity for the business manager or owner to observe performance review so as to know the weakness and strength of his staff and to work on it
Definitely true. Also think bonuses should be awarded to employees with good reviews. That way healthy competition among staffs would be promoted

In the organisation that we are working for,we normally have a target and realistic goals the we usually put out to achieve and over time we normally do a review of how far we have gone and thigs to do to improve.

Before you can be able to improve your earning as an entrepreneur , you first need to set a target that will help you, and if you can meet the target either daily or monthly target , then you will also be able to improve your earning
What do you do to improve your earnings when you are not able to meet up with your target for either the day or for the month. Do you just let it go and try again another day or you look for more effective ways to handle it?

I'll add that in job performance review, the Manager should also conduct seminars, workshop, intensive and extensive training and even conferences so they'll be positive productivity.
It is very important for the management of an organisation to be able to do an accessment of how their goals, either short term or long term and to see wether they are being meet,because it will help them to know where to put in more effort.

In the organisation that we are working for,we normally have a target and realistic goals the we usually put out to achieve and over time we normally do a review of how far we have gone and thigs to do to improve.
Therr are some organisation that normally have targets in which they must meet in a month, so each department must know how to get and convince their customers in order to meet the target

Currently what I'm working does not necessarily needs something like that but I've worked in a company before the senior official is in control of this

I run my own firm without any workers, but I'll still state that performance reviews are crucial because they allow for the evaluation of employees and provide ratings for each employee when evaluating them for promotions, incentives, probation, and other positions.

It is very important for the management of an organisation to be able to do an accessment of how their goals, either short term or long term and to see wether they are being meet,because it will help them to know where to put in more effort.

There was a company and i applied for a job in there. The company had a really bad rating and I came to realise it later. I never continued my job in that company and left before my payroll started.

There was a company and i applied for a job in there. The company had a really bad rating and I came to realise it later. I never continued my job in that company and left before my payroll started.
You see the reason an organisation need to have a good rating and intergrity,it will speak for them when they are dealing with the public,that is how most persons end us with the wrong organisation.

You see the reason an organisation need to have a good rating and intergrity,it will speak for them when they are dealing with the public,that is how most persons end us with the wrong organisation.

Many people would avoid many companies as they have bad rating on sites like trust pilot. This is why many companies also try to manipulate ratings on those review sites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds