Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Interviews. Your thoughts.

there is nothing so ambiguous about job interviews provided you are prepared enough. It is important for you to connect with people who are already working in that company and ask them some questions about the company. you also need to be very much confident because your confidence can make them to employ you.

Advertisement Placeholder
The main reason why most people are always scared of interviews is because of the uncertainty that it pose , we dont know the type of interviewers and the question that will be asked .

The main reason why most people are always scared of interviews is because of the uncertainty that it pose , we dont know the type of interviewers and the question that will be asked .
A candidate who has prepared excellently shouldn't be scared of any interview. You must always do proper research about the prospective organization you're going to work for.

there is nothing so ambiguous about job interviews provided you are prepared enough. It is important for you to connect with people who are already working in that company and ask them some questions about the company. you also need to be very much confident because your confidence can make them to employ you.
You are right on point but what really happened is that your preparation might be rendered useless by the interviewer when they start asking question that you don't really know . And that's the reason why most people are always scared .

You are right on point but what really happened is that your preparation might be rendered useless by the interviewer when they start asking question that you don't really know . And that's the reason why most people are always scared .
No matter the kind of question they ask you it is always very important that you are confident enough. I don't think they will ask you a question that does not pertain to running of businesses so that one will not be a problem.

Job interview is a way of assessing and testing an employee to know much about their level of maturity, advancement in education and knowledge. I believe it is necessary as a test to know the right people to employ into a business.

When it comes to interview,one of the things i have observed about the way it is conducted,is that the interview actually starts from how well you prepare your cv,and then your work experience matters a lot.
Well I've never been to an interview before ? so what of a situation that you don't have a work experience , will that be a ref flag to you if you are trying to apply for a job ?

I think the most important aspect of the job is when they are going to ask you why you should hire. This is the part where you have to make a lasting impression so that they can be able to remember you because they are definitely interviewing a lot of other people.

The most important thing about a job interview is that particular aspect where they are going to ask you to talk about yourself because they are really just trying to extract things that might be helpful to their company.

Well I've never been to an interview before ? so what of a situation that you don't have a work experience , will that be a ref flag to you if you are trying to apply for a job ?
I think I. Most of the cases the employer would prefer someone who is experienced, except in a situation where the person would be an intern,they usually do this to save time and cost.

In my country job interviews no longer count. Jobs are placed as per who do you know on the company, how much do you pay for the job offered, how do you relate with the CEO among other reasons

I think I. Most of the cases the employer would prefer someone who is experienced, except in a situation where the person would be an intern,they usually do this to save time and cost.
I know experience does really matter , but teaching people what you need them to perform in your business organisation is not time-consuming , as long as the person is willing to learn very fast.

I know experience does really matter , but teaching people what you need them to perform in your business organisation is not time-consuming , as long as the person is willing to learn very fast.
That is actually true, especially when you are looking at it from the parspective of an employee,most busineses owners would always put measures to cut cost,and that includes cost for training new employees.

How do you feel about job interviews?

What is the most important part of a job interview?

What advice do you have for a successful interview?

What questions are common in job interviews in your company/industry/country?

What was the worst interview you have ever had?
Interviews are full of pressure the best thing you can do about it is to control your mind and be ready for different questions one of the questions they would ask is "how much salary do you want?"

I just want to tell you not to allow any knowledge to waste. Try to learn about anything you have opportunity to learn about. Most time you can encounter anything totally different from your field during an interview

Job interview are mostly done to get to know how much serious a person or an individual is willing to work with a certain institution or an organisation. This can be done virtually or most at times face to face like how most knows it to be.
Sure.
I just want to tell you not to allow any knowledge to waste. Try to learn about anything you have opportunity to learn about. Most time you can encounter anything totally different from your field during an interview
I agree with you on that. Most at times one has to go an extra mile to learn about things that are external or materials that are not relevant to the persons field of study. This is mostly done just to get to know if the person been interviewed has extra knowledge apart from what he has been taught on his or her field.
Interviews are full of pressure the best thing you can do about it is to control your mind and be ready for different questions one of the questions they would ask is "how much salary do you want?"
Yes sure. One has to be calm when been interviewed. Is only during this way one can get a relaxed mind to answer any question even if the question isn't that familiar with you.
Yes sure. One has to be calm when been interviewed. Is only during this way one can get a relaxed mind to answer any question even if the question isn't that familiar with you.

In my country job interviews no longer count. Jobs are placed as per who do you know on the company, how much do you pay for the job offered, how do you relate with the CEO among other reasons
Hmm..this is a very sad but true. Especially when one has toiled enough to get to a certain stage but because he or she doesn't know anyone. It becomes hard for the person to get the job meanwhile he or she qualify .

Last edited:
I was actually talking about a situation in which your employees does not have experience. Will you employ the person and teach him what he or she has to do or will you stop employing the person ?

I think the most important aspect of the job is when they are going to ask you why you should hire. This is the part where you have to make a lasting impression so that they can be able to remember you because they are definitely interviewing a lot of other people.
When one is going for an interview,he should be able to do at least some research about the company,so that he will not be taken off balance,you need to be articulate with the answers you are giving.

The fact of the matter is that getting prepared mentally is also one of the most important aspects of job interviews. This is because you may hesitate to answer many questions posed by the interviewer in case you are not mentally prepared.

You must be conscious of what you want and stick to it, however,
One word sums up how to conduct a good interview: passion. Your enthusiasm for the task will set you apart from the competitors.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds