Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Interviews. Your thoughts.

These days a job interview is no longer something one should be perplexed about because I feel that we've known what and what is needed to be prepared for an interview.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are you saying that for a person to be employed, you must have that work experience. I think a lot of jobs emphasize this. I just think everyone wants to employ someone experienced who will give inexperienced people an opportunity to gain EXPERIENCE.
True but not in all cases, majority of the times, the company look for experienced workers simply because they do not want too go through the stress of spending time and resources on training others

How do you feel about job interviews?

What is the most important part of a job interview?

What advice do you have for a successful interview?

What questions are common in job interviews in your company/industry/country?

What was the worst interview you have ever had?
I have been as several job interviews and I can confirm to you that being at a job interview does not mean that you've been taken for the job because most of these interviews depend on your performance in the interview and that is why it is very important that before we impact on any interview we should make adequate preparation for the interview.

How I feel about job interviews... Nervous I must say, despite the fact that am prepared.
If am to conduct am interview, I would go through the résumé first before any other thing.

When it comes to interview,one of the things i have observed about the way it is conducted,is that the interview actually starts from how well you prepare your cv,and then your work experience matters a lot.

Well based on the little ones I have experienced. The first thing is composure and confidence. One needs to be composed when faced with an employee
[automerge]1633733828[/automerge]
When it comes to interview,one of the things i have observed about the way it is conducted,is that the interview actually starts from how well you prepare your cv,and then your work experience matters a lot.
You're are for the case of Nigeria. These are basically what they ask of

I think that Youtube and another good platforms help people much well for preparing to their interviews but unfortunately there is limited jobs to occupy .

I think first or initial impression matters most.
Prepare and be yourself.
The interviewers usually ask 'why do you think you are most suited for this job? What do you have to offer?'
My worst interview was some years ago I applied at a well known tutorial center, I know I was capable but I let myself confidence down. Summary, I wasn't able to pass out information clearly

Job interview is necessary for every company to conduct it forms as a form of screening or selecting the best from the best but this does not happen in my country nigeria you have to know people at the top to get a job

The worst interview I ever had was when I wanted to work for one of the most prestigious force in my country, I passed all the medical medical training but I was dropped because I was asked who is my guarantor. That I must have someone high up there standing for me.

I think job interview is a great way for an employer to meet an employee formally to discuss before a decision can be taken to recruit or not. All stages are crucial but where employees pay more attention is the "tell me about yourself" the employee wants to know how you can define your self in a few words

These days a job interview is no longer something one should be perplexed about because I feel that we've known what and what is needed to be prepared for an interview.

Seriously, it's not always easy experience on the first time for most people because it's something that freaked me out on my very first job interview and I ended up not getting the job.

The most important part of a work process is the interview and I believe that it should be more of a discussion session and an interrogation session.

I feel apart from the well organised curriculum vitae, job interviews is quite a necessity. It is good to peruse a potential employee orally or verbally to know how smart and how intelligent the person will help in problem-solving, creativity and innovation in the organisation.

Be authentic. Practice and preparation will help for a successful interview, but it's best to act like yourself when you meet with your interview. Be positive, assertive and confident, but also remain candid and concise in what you say.

I have not attended a lot of job interviews, just a couple of interviews and every time I faced the interview, I was hired. Interestingly, I did not apply for big companies but with individual employers.

Job interview is supposed to be a measure to know if an applicant suitable for the said job or not but it is rather unfortunate that most times it is either not well conducted or some people bribe their way in.

Interviewing applicants is very important. This is to evaluate the knowledge, experience, competence of an applicant to know how suitable he/she is for the job. In interviews it is also important to have a way test for the applicant's emotional intelligence.

Interviewing applicants is very important. This is to evaluate the knowledge, experience, competence of an applicant to know how suitable he/she is for the job. In interviews it is also important to have a way test for the applicant's emotional intelligence.
How would one test the emotional intelligence of a potential employee? Would you ask them a question on how they would react in a particular situation, or would you give them a live test and see how they handle it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds