Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Interviews. Your thoughts.

I have had an interview at a muti-national company last year. You must be confident and never allow the interviewer to feel that you are uncomfortable. Moreover, you must also prepare a great resume in order to catch the attention of the interviewer.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even with what you have said, people still feel fears or are always nervous while going for/at interviews even at the fact that the interview questions are definitely questions they are very much familiar with. This is why proper preparation is needed before interviews, one also has to learn effective communication to enable you express yourself clearly during the interviews.
For me, i am always relaxed at interviews because the questions don't come as a surprise, they are always expected.

I have been interviewed only twice. When I was interviewed first time, the interviewer himself was embarrassed. He said we were not looking for someone like you, we were looking for less qualified person.

Most person are not always sincere when they go for job interviews that is why even after getting the job they don't last,they get fired because what they said is not what the manager is seeing in them

I think job interview is a great way for an employer to meet an employee formally to discuss before a decision can be taken to recruit or not. All stages are crucial but where employees pay more attention is the "tell me about yourself" the employee wants to know how you can define your self in a few words
One thing i have discover about the issue of interview is that the normal conventional approach has really change about how employers get the best hands to work for them,you might be asked questions that might not relate to your field and that could be it.

Job interviews are very necessary because they help to filter out those people who appear so qualified on paper and may not be actually fit for the job.
The most important part of the interview is you selling yourself; always ensure you flex your muscles and put your best foot forward. Make sure you're concise in highlighting your achievements.
You can also research your intended company so you can ask intelligent questions at the end of the interview.

I will always advise job seekers to make enough findings about their prospects employers. Read more about the company or organization you're applying and always try to create a good first impression on your interviewers.

I don't truly believe on oral interview. Put the person on a real life situation and see the outcome. For instance, to employ a teacher, u must give her a practical test in the classroom to face the pupils he or she will be handling.

Interviews are always not enjoyable at all times, you get eager, anxious, tensed and proactive. First you just need to be calm, relax, confident and make a good research about the companies or work place interviewing you that will help you alot

Well before going for an interview one has to look presentable and your resume should be nothing but the truth,you should for positions that you can handle

As long as job interview is concern one needs to be very transparent as ever,it is a necessity that I you make the interviewer know your true capability and employ you base on what he know and not presume fact,I have never had a bad experience because I have always gone for my interview prepared

Most companies are using the same interview pattern over here in my country because there is a particular question that never failed to come up in all the interviews that have gone which is can you tell us more about yourself about your weaknesses and strengths and so on.

When you are being interviewed for a job do not try to play smart, instead show your true self. Don't give a negative answer, instead try to approach the answer in a different way

You have a point there though, how would you then suggest an Interview should go? Instead of oral interviews, would you suggest the candidates should be place in a real life situation and see how they would handle it? Kind of like a stimulation or something like that.
I don't truly believe on oral interview. Put the person on a real life situation and see the outcome. For instance, to employ a teacher, u must give her a practical test in the classroom to face the pupils he or she will be handling.

I have never interview someone before so going for job interview one need to prepare very well, in order not to fail in the process, so is very important to prepare before going to job interview.
There is a flaw in job interviews, people simply prepare for it and get the job, it doesn't necessarily mean they were the right candidate or they are better at the job than everyone else.

Job interview is always very scary because you don't know the kind of questions you'll be asked but if you're well composed you can come out of any job interview on top.

My view on Job interviews. I want to believe that everyone that is being employed has to pass through an interview, well to me interviews should be simple and direct questions. The most important part of it should depends on his or her capacity, capabilities, diligent hardwork not just credentials that are on paper theories,instead of practicals.

The only thing that guaranteed success in the interview process is when you have the relevant knowledge around the post that you applied for. You will be able to answer many questions correctly.

These days a job interview is no longer something one should be perplexed about because I feel that we've known what and what is needed to be prepared for an interview.
You are actually correct about that,and most of the stereotype kind of question might not actually get the best fit for the job one is looking for,that is the reason some employer has resorted to the non conventional style of interview,one might just be asked to give a quick dimension scale of the interview room he is in.

I have learnt a Good lesson from the past mistakes that I made while I went for an interview. I knew nothing about the job entry and I couldn't answer correctly just a single question.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds