Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Interviews. Your thoughts.

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
How do you feel about job interviews?

What is the most important part of a job interview?

What advice do you have for a successful interview?

What questions are common in job interviews in your company/industry/country?

What was the worst interview you have ever had?

Advertisement Placeholder

I feel that most job interviews are not well conducted you don't just ask an applicant question you also give them practice to see whether they can be able to execute some skill that they claim they have.

We got this advertisement sometimes ago about an opening for a job position for various positions that we were not told of. But on getting there to the job interview center, we were be introduced to some multilevel marketing discussions by the facilitators to my surprise. What nonsense

Definitely interviews prior to getting a job is important for several reasons as it gives the employer some sort of confidence in who and what they are bringing in to the company

I used to handle the hiring of applicants when I was operations manager of a Japanese software house. My first step in a job interview is the checking of the resume. For a very long resume that would be last in line. My focus is the job experience. Once I discover that the resume is not accurate then it is goodbye.

I have never interview someone for a job but I have sat among panel that interviewed someone, experience really matters alot as this gives assurance to the employer his or her employee is not a novist

All I could say to anyone going for an interview in a company or organization should first do good research about the company that is going to interview so that most questions they are going to ask will be easy to answer.

My success advice for all applicants is that we should always apply for jobs related to our field. That's we should apply for jobs where we can exercise our working experiences. This will give us a cutting edge above other interviewees.
The most likely question common here in Nigeria is "Tell me about yourself" or "Tell me why you want to join us"

Going for job interview is one thing I don't really like, most people would have study hard just for job interview only to get there and they will just ask you some practice question maybe how to use cutlery only to discover you can't use it.

I never had faced a Job Interview so far , but according to my observations , interviews can be very enjoyable and at the same time it can be stressful for some persons. If one has mastered a skill required to success in the company or which he is going give an interview , he can easily be successful in cracking the interview. First and most important thing is to be yourself and don't try to copy other people's action or don't copy other's resume.

In my view, our experience, degree, or CV are not the most crucial aspects of a successful interview. That's what landed you the job. One word sums up how to conduct a good interview: passion. Your enthusiasm for the task will set you apart from the competition.

In my view, our experience, degree, or CV are not the most crucial aspects of a successful interview. That's what landed you the job. One word sums up how to conduct a good interview: passion. Your enthusiasm for the task will set you apart from the competition.
My opinion on job interview is that jobs interviews should not be conducted orally it should be conducted practically and theoretically to be able to see what the applicants can be able to offer.

One very popular question that job employees normally ask is how you feel that you can positively impact the company and in what ways you think you can do so.

I think the most important question should be the life goes of the individual and how he or she intends to use it to move the business forward.

Job interviews can make one feel really nervous. Especially when it is the first time or it has been a long time since you attended one. I think it is best to be well prepared before the interview. This is by answering all this questions like what the employer needs from you, do you actually know yourself and your qualifications. Like do all you can to be confident that you actually deserve that job.

Job interview in my own opinion is a way of accessing and getting to know if the person looking for the job is fit for the position or not, and the most important aspect is when you are asked the question on the aspect of the work you are about to be employed on,

Job interviews are very relevant. But then what it's preys is just first impression. First impression does speaks much about a person. There some more qualified and better staffs who has failed this job interview aspect

I believe job interview is a very important part of the business, it is the best time you as the business owner would have to actually be able to find out if potential employees are really capable and do deserve the vacant positions.

I have never interview someone before so going for job interview one need to prepare very well, in order not to fail in the process, so is very important to prepare before going to job interview.

I used to handle the hiring of applicants when I was operations manager of a Japanese software house. My first step in a job interview is checking the resume. For a very long resume that would be last in line. My focus is the job experience. Once I discover that the resume is not accurate then it is goodbye.
Are you saying that for a person to be employed, you must have that work experience. I think a lot of jobs emphasize this. I just think everyone wants to employ someone experienced who will give inexperienced people an opportunity to gain EXPERIENCE.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds