Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

jCodes Feedback

Honestly, jcink is incredibly lucky to have you converting themes and creating codes for their community. I don't think I'd have ever chosen the software if it wasn't for what you provided. Hard to give constructive criticism because you have such a tight niche that you fill.

My biggest thing when I visit is that I would love to see the ifsz revisited skin, or a skin with a bit more graphics on it. Perhaps you rotate one skin from the rotation on the board per month as well so users can really see how the skins work. You could also make that member voted on what one to use with a topic for nominations and then vote - or just nominations are the voting.

I do like how the ones you have are very mobile friendly though!

The layout of the forum works - I see you may want to expand the perks area which could be cool. I like your general area and it seems inviting. I would also send an email if you add a theme. I think it would bring some traffic.

Honestly, jcink is incredibly lucky to have you converting themes and creating codes for their community. I don't think I'd have ever chosen the software if it wasn't for what you provided. Hard to give constructive criticism because you have such a tight niche that you fill.
Thanks, man, means a lot to me! I'm always happy to expand on the forum software I am a part of to make it even more exciting software to use!

My biggest thing when I visit is that I would love to see the ifsz revisited skin, or a skin with a bit more graphics on it. Perhaps you rotate one skin from the rotation on the board per month as well so users can really see how the skins work. You could also make that member voted on what one to use with a topic for nominations and then vote - or just nominations are the voting.

I do like how the ones you have are very mobile friendly though!

The layout of the forum works - I see you may want to expand the perks area which could be cool. I like your general area and it seems inviting. I would also send an email if you add a theme. I think it would bring some traffic.
Sounds like what the official support board used to do on ZetaBoards, had a theme of the month. The only problem is, I don't know if we have enough themes in our resource gallery to warrant doing this. There would be a lot of repeated themes being added in different months.

Mobile friendliness is all thanks to John, the forum software owner, since he made a mobile version of Jcink quite a long time ago.

Yeah, the extra perks area is kind of bare for only one redirect forum, thinking we could expand that. I could definitely send a bulk email out if we started a theme of the month.

Have you also thought about allowing other forums to advertise besides jcink? The directory does not allow that if I recall correctly.

Sounds like what the official support board used to do on ZetaBoards, had a theme of the month. The only problem is, I don't know if we have enough themes in our resource gallery to warrant doing this. There would be a lot of repeated themes being added in different months.
Mobile friendliness is all thanks to John, the forum software owner, since he made a mobile version of Jcink quite a long time ago.

Yeah, the extra perks area is kind of bare for only one redirect forum, thinking we could expand that. I could definitely send a bulk email out if we started a theme of the month.
Maybe it be a vote for every 3 months? Then recycling them wouldn’t be as bad or obvious. If it was every month then I would just say you can not nominate the previous months theme - and then at least maybe it’s 2 themes in rotations, but you have plenty to go through for now I think!

Have you also thought about allowing other forums to advertise besides jcink? The directory does not allow that if I recall correctly.
Like in a forum on the board or the directory itself?

Maybe it be a vote for every 3 months? Then recycling them wouldn’t be as bad or obvious. If it was every month then I would just say you can not nominate the previous months theme - and then at least maybe it’s 2 themes in rotations, but you have plenty to go through for now I think!
It's definitely an idea to think about, it would help show off some of our resource gallery themes after all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor