Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your current business your passion or driven more by money alone ?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.

Advertisement Placeholder
My real passion was to be a footballer but since that doesn't really work around here, now am a graphic designer and I also love the work am doing

If I am into any business,I need to have passion for it ,that will be my driving force to the success of that business.I will also be interested in the income I make but passion is what will help make my business successful

I think it all balls down to the get rich quick syndrome that is rampant nowadays. People have failed to realize that most successful businesses have all past through the entry barrier.

I get your point. These days I think a lot of people don't go into business because if their passion or love for it, I think most times it is the money that drives the enthusiasm about the business.

I've seen lots of persons offline who started or operated a business earlier on simply for the funds. They've heard many sharing their testimonies how they got to their level and earning substantially from the business they established. They simply wants to be like the person over-night, simply to earn huge dividends without showing work through passion. Do you think such idea is feasible for the early business investors?

Instead of the newbies in business to learn more about the business option, ways to manage risk, and developed passion for it, and drive long time profit as time goes on. They just pick interest in wanting it quicker, that's why many are simply finding it difficult to get going in business as a starter, because they neglected the needful and laying bad foundation for their business, that's why it never lived up to its hype.
My current business is driven by the money i make through it.
well, if i don't grow passion for it as time goes on, my profits will drop.
So, i think passion for a business is what even drives you into making more and more money.

To be sincere with you if I come to start up a business now my nose driving factor is the monetary aspect because why starting up a business the thing that I think of is the money that the business will be making for me and not because I want to just start up a business.

To be sincere with you if I come to start up a business now my nose driving factor is the monetary aspect because why starting up a business the thing that I think of is the money that the business will be making for me and not because I want to just start up a business.
I know money drives but what I mean is that, investors start up a business not knowing about the business just because they've heard others success on the business option they simply delve in without knowledge, passion for the business. How do you think such kind entrepreneurs will succeed?

I do not have any business that I am currently running right now but for the job that I am managing I think I am there just because of the money that it pays and not really because of any kind of passion.

I run my business with both passion and monetary interests. I believe passion drives the business for long and working with passion will enable you to make money with ease . So passion and money is necessary instruments to a successful business.

Honestly passion did not drive me to the business I do, I wish to make money that was why I ventured into the the business I am doing because I belief that without money in this life, nothing could be done

I have always liked teaching, expressing my ideas and what I know and at the same time having an avenue for increasing my knowledge which is why I picked up my new job

In today's world the greatest motivation to continue or struggle to thrive in business is money,not a lot of people work because of passion anymore

You're absolutely spot on when it comes to the issue of majority of people who don't even have the slightest passion for their businesses and just jump in because of selfish purposes or for quick profiting.
Though the line of business I've chosen is one that not only suits my personality but also my interests and dreams

Yes you can ask that over again. Let me tell you, most successful businesses are driven majorly by both passion and money(funds). If there's no gain in a business, such business will collapse with no time

Well I won't say its passion driven because I still don't have my own business yet and that would be passion driven, the ones one is participating in now are all money oriented with the purpose of earning

My business is my passion, I've fallen so much in love with earning online that it's more like a hobby to me. I always find myself finding new ways to earn Online. It gives me so much joy

Passion can get you to the money, so also can the money lead you to the passion for a business model. I love cryptocurrency and it was the money that lead to the passion.

I can now afford to take losses without losing interest in what I'm doing.

Actually, the normal thing is to do what you have passion for but it is rather unfortunate that we go for what we don't have passion for so that we can try and make ends meet for us to take care of our family and other responsibilities.

Everyone's current business may not necessarily be their passion for the moment, but they are still making good money out of it. The basic principle here is to know how such business works

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds