Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

...is this thing on? *taps mic*

Al

Get Boosted
Bronze Member
Credits
Greets,

I'm Al. I used to run forums a looooong time ago. I was senior admin on gamingforums.com (under AzH) and I've ran a few of my own in the past; some successful, some not. I fell out of the game a couple of years ago due the stresses of work and family; I had little time for much else. I'm just browsing about. Hoping to offer some assistance/advice to those still with the stomach to launch and run a forum.

Nice to meet you Al! Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay. :)

Reactions: Al
Hi Al! Welcome to Admin Junkies! I recall the forum I think, but I don't believe I was a member. Regardless I'm excited to have you here! Definitely understand leaving forums for a while! Many of us have done the same! I returned in April to the forum world so I'm excited to be around again and see people and communities I once knew. I assume as you were an admin on the gamingforum you enjoy games. Do you still game?

I assume as you were an admin on the gamingforum you enjoy games. Do you still game?
Still, yes. Usually strategy games as I'm too old for FPS now. I don't have the reflexes; but I like to play games where you have to think - not just react.

Still, yes. Usually strategy games as I'm too old for FPS now. I don't have the reflexes; but I like to play games where you have to think - not just react.
Do you play Civ at all? That’s my favourite strategy game, and has been for years!

Welcome to Admin Junkies! :)

According to Steam, I last played Civ 6 in December 2017. A long time ago! I racked up 181 hours in game.

Hey Al :) welcome to Admin Junkies! I fully understand you taking a break from forums, I did from 2017 - 2022 with a slight comeback in 2020 for a little while. Taking the break was something I needed and I am happy to be back active now :)

Looking forward to chatting with you around the forum :) take care!

Greets,

I'm Al. I used to run forums a looooong time ago. I was senior admin on gamingforums.com (under AzH) and I've ran a few of my own in the past; some successful, some not. I fell out of the game a couple of years ago due the stresses of work and family; I had little time for much else. I'm just browsing about. Hoping to offer some assistance/advice to those still with the stomach to launch and run a forum.
Welcome to the forum! Burn-out can happen so easily but it's good you recognized it & took time off. :)

Yes. But probably I'll wait until a sale. I'm snowed under with work and if I get into Starfield everything else will stop.
Oh gosh, it's one of the best Bethesda games I've ever played. I think it's a hundred times better than any Fallout or Elder Scrolls game they have ever made.

Oh gosh, it's one of the best Bethesda games I've ever played. I think it's a hundred times better than any Fallout or Elder Scrolls game they have ever made.
Stop! 😂🤣 You'll make me drop everything!

Al and got something coming up, stop tempting him or I’ll never see him again. 🤣

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest