Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any difference between marketing and selling?

Marketing is a business strategy is that a business organisation organised a campaign to make their goods and services reach to the awareness of customers while selling is the act of buying and selling of goods and services that is the big differences is that a no

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing is all about customer satisfaction and it involves the processes that lead to selling.
Marketing involves showcasing, promoting, distributing, packaging, pricing and the eventual selling of the products and services. Selling involves the actual exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers.
This is correct, marketing and sales is a two different thing, the more you market your goods, product or service, the more sale will be recorded, so as to increase profit to the organization, so marketing will increase sales

The difference between sales and marketing is that sales focus on working directly with prospects to get them to convert, while marketing focuses on sparking interest in your products. Essentially, marketing is the first step to getting leads interested, while sales take that interest and nurture it.

People say marketing and selling are one and the same, I would love to get different opinions and some clearance on this topic please.
Marketing is everything you do to reach and persuade your target audience; And the sales process is everything you do to close the sale and get a deal or contract. ... Both are essential tools for the success of a business

According to my own point of view I will say yes there is a big difference between marketing and selling. marketing is the process of selling a brand or the company name and also the products, but selling is the process of trading a product

So I would definitely say the two are the same thing. Marketing and sales are both the same family with both the same mother and father.so advertisement is okay to promote products so that's okay .good luck

Yes there is a little difference between marketing and selling. I think marketing means the products we advertise on social media so that people should know about the products. Selling means people buy our products that we advertise throughout social media.

People say marketing and selling are one and the same, I would love to get different opinions and some clearance on this topic please.
marketing is of course different from selling because in selling you are only selling something to your customers but in marketing you are making new customers so marketing is very important than selling. And also you can grow your company through marketing only.

Simply put, selling turns goods into money, but marketing is a way to meet and meet the needs of consumers. The marketing process involves planning the price, promotion, and distribution of a product or service.

I think marketing and selling have a lot in common.If we start a new business, marketing is essential for it. We will market anything, it will be selling.Older and better brands don't need as much marketing and are automatically sealed.And marketing is necessary to sell new things, that's when they sell.

Marketing is the act of making awareness of the business, referring customers, advertising business while sale is as a result of marketing, after you have confused your customer and you exchange goods or product with money.

Marketing involves showcasing, promoting, distributing, packaging, pricing and the eventual selling of the products and services. While selling is the process of exchanging a goods and money between seller and buyer in which that seller will give customers a goods and buyer will give money to seller.

To me, they sound the same but to a professional there is a big difference between the both. In the both of them, a goods or commodity is required to the people to buy from

There is a big difference between marketing and sales. In marketing, any product is advertised, its features are described, people are attracted to their product while sales are the opposite, selling things directly to people for use What is done is not profitable in marketing but profit is made by selling۔

Marketing and selling both are different but their work is similar to each other if we consider marketing in marketing you always know the aim and promotion of the product and items and if I talk about sales Associates is just due to marketing Association and promotion so these two words are different but your working process is same

Yes there's lots of different between marketing and sells because marketing is used for advertisment of goods for people to know or aware of the kinds of goods you selling and patronize you but sell is when you sold out the goods to your customers that want to buy the products or goods you have and they interested to buy

Marketing can be defined as a process of pass information about the goods to the customers, while selling is directly to the customers. The different there is that the marketing work will lead to selling.

Broadly, marketing involves promoting, distributing, packaging, pricing and selling of products/services while selling is a part of marketing that involves the actual exchange between a buyer and seller.

In marketing your duty is to satisfy the customer about your goods and you tells all the information about your products or goods when you convince your customer about the quality of your services then the next phase is selling .Although both are quite similar

Broadly, marketing involves promoting, distributing, packaging, pricing and selling of products/services while selling is a part of marketing that involves the actual exchange between a buyer and seller. Below are the following:-

* Marketing is about customer satisfaction. It starts with customer needs and demand and ends with customer satisfaction. It is a customer oriented approach. Sales, on the other hand, is about selling what the company produces. It doesn’t care about the need of the customer but about the profits.

* Marketing is about providing quality products and consumer satisfaction. Selling is about generating by maximising sales and is a money oriented approach.

* In marketing, emphasis is given on the wants of the consumer.Whereas in selling, emphasis is on the company’s products.

* Marketing is different from selling because here the company first determines customers’ needs and wants and then decides how to deliver a product to satisfy these wants. In selling, it is the other way round.

• Administrator
  • Promotional Gifts
  • Forum Free
  • Searches

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds