Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any difference between marketing and selling?

Yes there's lots of different between marketing and sells because marketing is used for advertisment of goods for people to know or aware of the kinds of goods you selling and patronize you but sell is when you sold out the goods to your customers that want to buy the products or goods you have and they interested to buy

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes there is differences in it you see selling is like when your customer are in you shop or company to buy or order.
While marketing is the act of moving from one pace to another to market you product to customer in the community.

Marketing and sales are two different things but are in one department in any organization, marketing involves publicity and adverts in which you let people know about the products, its qualities and importance and why people should make use of it, these are done using different channels while sales involves transactions, providing the goods for the customer in exchange for money. Therefore, effective marketing leads to effective sales.

I discovered the two are not the same. Marketing is defined as the action or business of promoting and selling products or services, including market research and advertising, while selling
is the act of giving or handing over (something) in exchange for money. That is my findings.

No, I don't think that there is any different between two of them because both marketing and selling is a process of exchanging goods for money. And at the process satisfying consumes want

Selling transforms the goods into money, but marketing is the method of serving and satisfying customer needs. The marketing process includes the planning of a product's and service's price, promotion and distribution.

Many people misunderstood this and think that marketing and selling are the same, but i will like to differentiate the two. Marketing is the act of advertising and drawing client attention to the products intended to sale while selling is when the clients see how the products is important and helpful in solving their need.

There are difference between marketing and selling. marketing refers to the processing of giving information or convincing someone to get interest in your goods where as selling is giving out your goods to others for money.

There is alot of differences between marketing and selling.Marketing is creating awareness for a product you want people to know about, the need to get the products,what you stand to get if your buy the products or services. Marketing involves buying from one place to another physically or through the internet.Selling is the willingness of people to buy a particular product or services.Marketing pushes the buyer to purchase the product after been convinced.

Marketing illuminates and draws in leads and prospects to your organization and item or administration. Selling, then again, works straightforwardly with possibilities to fortify the estimation of the organization's answer for convert possibilities into clients

Marketing is quite different from selling in the sense that marketing aims towards promoting sales . Selling can't really be successful without proper marketing ,a d marketing is never profitable if there was no follow up sales .
One can thus say that the two media goes hand in hand. They need each other for a positive effect .

Selling can be seen as an act of exchanging good or services for a price and nothing more, but marketing on the hand goes beyond exchanging goods and services for a price. It extends to giving more detailed insight as to the value of the goods and services that is been rendered.

I have been thinking what could be the difference between marketing and selling, and I could not find any tangible differences between marketing and selling, both of them actually work together and can serve independently or function together.

Selling is an act of exchanging a product with money or a transfer of ownership of goods and services outrightly through an agreed price.
Marketing is the process of advertising your product goods and services. In marketing your promote your goods or products in other to attract buyers.

Yes, there are differences, Marketing always reflects on selling to customers any kind of goods by enhancing the relationship between the buyer and the seller. Marketing' involves the design of product acceptable to customers and transfer of ownership between the sellers and buyers. Selling is a narrower concept. It is a part of the marketing concept, in so far selling is concerned.

Offcourse they are not the same , marketing is the foundation for sales because it is process of creating awareness about your product or services you rendered. Selling involves cash transaction.

Sale turns products into cash in plain terms, but marketing is the way to fulfill and meet consumer desires. The marketing process involves planning, promotion and delivery of the price of a product and service.

There is a difference between marketing and selling because marketing still leads to selling marketing is the distributing of goods and services while selling is giving out of goods at a given price for a sum

To me there is difference, reasons is that marketing goes out before sale, because it is only when you market your product then after you gain the attention of the individual and sale begin.
For a good product to make its place in the market place, there has to an excellent marketing strategy put in place.

There is a big differences between the two of those because marketing is the art of showcasing your products to people for them to know that you have such goods or services but selling is act of buying of products and in return for money, I can buy the product and pay with money that is selling.
[automerge]1612516580[/automerge]
There is a big differences between the two of those because marketing is the art of showcasing your products to people for them to know that you have such goods or services but selling is act of buying of products and in return for money, I can buy the product and pay with money that is selling.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds