Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there any difference between marketing and selling?

I believe marketing is for you to create an awareness about the existence of your product for people to buy it from you, buying is Exchanging your goods for currency such as dollars or naira for the purpose of making profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well marketing is the act of showing it off. The point of marketing is advertising, promotion, getting the word out there. It is what is needed in order to gain the selling aspect. Without marketing, you probably won't be able to sell very many products or whatever it is you're trying to sell.

Marketing is advertising your products and services to your prospective customers. You let them know about what you have to offer. Selling is exchanging your products or services for money.

Marketing in itself is not selling, but rather a activity that makes selling possible. To be able to make much sales in your business, you need to make a lot of marketing campaigns

Marketing is just like you making awareness for your own personal business and wanting people to buy more from you while selling is like exchanging your goods for a Currency

Marketing is a way to make more sells. They actually look similar but they are actually two very different things.

It's actually one and the same thing contextually but different in meaning. Marketing and selling a product may mean advertising it. While marketing may mean advertising and selling means one making an actual purchase.

People say marketing and selling are one and the same, I would love to get different opinions and some clearance on this topic please.
Both words sound the same but the different is that selling has to do with you making the product available for your buyer while marketing is making awareness of your product to the general public

There's a difference. Marketing is a display of the products while selling has to do with exchange for money. There are some products that are selling massively without marketing while some products can't reach a minimum threshold if proper marketing is not initiated.

I think marketing is the overall activities geared towards buying and selling of goods, which includes transportation, advertisement and what have you while selling as I already mentioned earlier is just a fraction of marketing

Advertising is actually everything about client complete fulfillment as well as it includes the procedures that result in marketing.
Advertising includes showcasing, advertising, dispersing, product packing, prices as well as the ultimate marketing of the services and products. Marketing includes the real trade of products as well as solutions in between purchasers as well as vendors.

Marketing is all about working to sell your business products and services, while selling is all about exchanging the business products and services for money.
Exactly, in other words selling can be said to be the end game or end results of marketing. You market your goods and services so you can sell them and the amount of sales you make is determined by how you market you goods and services.

Marketing is a the process of promoting your goods and services. It requires skills and detailed knowledge about the product and services. While sales is the outcome of marketing.

People say marketing and selling are one and the same, I would love to get different opinions and some clearance on this topic please.
marketing and selling might sound the same but they are two different things,marketing is the act of showcasing your goods to customer in other for them to buy ,marketing leads to selling ,while selling is the act of selling out your goods and services

I don't think there is any different between marketing and selling because when you market your product then you sell it, so both of them are the same.

There's no much difference, I believe marketing involves all the processes that results in selling. To me marketing might also include selling. Selling is when the transaction occurs

They are different, while marketing includes selling as one of it's processes and selling is the end product of marketing. Marketing is a stimulant that results to getting potentials buyers to buy your goods and services.

Marketing is all about customer satisfaction and it involves the processes that lead to selling.
Marketing involves showcasing, promoting, distributing, packaging, pricing and the eventual selling of the products and services. Selling involves the actual exchange of goods and services between buyers and sellers.

Both of them work and in hands. if you have a strong marketing campaign for your product and services you are going to generate consistent sales and profit in your business. Strong marketing makes it easy to make sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds