Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is there a way to make quick money online(enough to make a living) without having to rely on surveys?

Claraviolet

Loyal member
Credits
I do get odd jobs from time to time. However they are all minor jobs and I had to put in extra effort to make around 40 USD( I had to work like 7 days or so). It's better than nothing but it's not enough to make a living.

So, is there a way to make quick decent amount of money online without having to watch ads and doing online surveys?
If so, please let me know about them. Also, please let me know how you came across such a method as well. Thank you. Kindly do note that I don't like taking any risk when it comes to earning.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to earn a substantial amount of money online I'll advise you to have a skill set, that's the only way you can get what you want if you don't have a skill you'll be earning peanuts.

Actually there are several ways to make money online with struggling to worked on survey site. personally I will love to worked on a different site such as the post to paid site, trading etc than survey.

Actually, there are a number of alternatives to working long hours on survey websites to earn money online. Personally, I would prefer to work on a different website than a survey, such as a post to a paid site, trading, etc.

I do get odd jobs from time to time. However they are all minor jobs and I had to put in extra effort to make around 40 USD( I had to work like 7 days or so). It's better than nothing but it's not enough to make a living.

So, is there a way to make quick decent amount of money online without having to watch ads and doing online surveys?
If so, please let me know about them. Also, please let me know how you came across such a method as well. Thank you. Kindly do note that I don't like taking any risk when it comes to earning.

Surveys are better for you only if you live a really developed country. Unfortunately, many survey sites do not send surveys to many countries. The best alternative to paid surveys is the Get paid To websites with different offerwalls.

There are many way you can use to make money online without doing survey. The only thing you must know is that there's no quick way of making money online except you're ready to take the risk. If you're not ready to take risk, then you can consider joining Gpt sites, becoming blogger, creating youtube channel and others.

Hey for me there is no single survey available and I can't earn much I can't even make a dollar a day if you ask me also offers also depens a lot of your country and it's kinda upsetting so if you live in tier 3 counties to earn good amount you need to do more difficult tasks

If you want to build money over a period of time then you should be looking at opportunities like starting your own blog and it is not even going to cost you so much money to start one.

it is not possible for you to make a sustainable income quickly on the internet. It requires a lot of patience and persistence for you to be able to build a reliable in online.

Survey is never the issue there are alot of ways which someone can make money do you consider paid to post forum and doing marketing its one of those ways which you can earn decent amount of money without living the comfort of your home you can also try affiliate marketing its pays to work with them but you will need to have a website

Well I'm sorry mate - except you want to join the common ponzi schemes around, you'll have to work your way up when it comes to online business. It's not easy at first but you'll definitely be rewarded in the end

Well I'm sorry mate - except you want to join the common ponzi schemes around, you'll have to work your way up when it comes to online business. It's not easy at first but you'll definitely be rewarded in the end
That's completely true, if you are working online you need to work hard before you can get the good results you want, there's no way you can earn money in a lazy except of you have a skill set.

Actually survey site has not really been profitable for some people due to issues of restrictions in location though it's good for earnings. thete are site like forums, trading, procreate or freelance that can offer you better earning experience.
I think if you are making money online and want to be successful, you don't have to engage in site that offers you free earning opportunities because most of them are scammed. based on experience.

Last edited:
You get it all wrong, the Truth is that earning money online is not easy, if you are looking for a way to earn money you need to have a skill set, that's the only way you can say earning money is easy.

I will first advice you to try and learn a skill first and become an online skill worker then you will start earn in standard amount online. No survey website will pay you such amount

If you could learn some skills which are very useful on internet and become expert in it then you can make money using freelancing websites like Upwork.

On the world wide web, it is impossible for you to immediately create a reasonable profit. Building a trustworthy internet presence takes a lot of hard work and perseverance, which takes a while in my opinion

You get it all wrong, the Truth is that earning money online is not easy, if you are looking for a way to earn money you need to have a skill set, that's the only way you can say earning money is easy.
I do agree with this. However, if I have a skill set, I wouldn't have to go through freelance jobs, and I can directly get hired from a big company. However, everything is in hybrid mode these days.

So, I thought if I can earn enough online, then I wouldn't have to go to an office in the first place but things are different here. Still, thanks for pointing out about the skill set.
If you could learn some skills which are very useful on internet and become expert in it then you can make money using freelancing websites like Upwork.
Most of the time, people work a lot for very little money on those websites. That's what I have observed anyway :D
On the world wide web, it is impossible for you to immediately create a reasonable profit. Building a trustworthy internet presence takes a lot of hard work and perseverance, which takes a while in my opinion
I agree. Not just anyone can make a living online just like that.

I do agree with this. However, if I have a skill set, I wouldn't have to go through freelance jobs, and I can directly get hired from a big company. However, everything is in hybrid mode these days.

So, I thought if I can earn enough online, then I wouldn't have to go to an office in the first place but things are different here. Still, thanks for pointing out about the skill set.

Most of the time, people work a lot for very little money on those websites. That's what I have observed anyway :D

I agree. Not just anyone can make a living online just like that.
You also need proper knowledge on how to monetize your ventures online in order to be successful and earn a respectable online income. In addition. an experienced person can also provide guidance on online business

You should first of all try to learn something that you can leverage on. For example if you can take the next six months to become a web developer you are probably going to get a job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds