Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is there a free (or cheap) VPN plug in for chrome?

WizeFox22

Credits
I was looking around and most seem super expensive for what you get. I have been through all the free trial ones lol Not sure if anyone actually uses these on here. I would like one for security reasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
TunnelBear is free but you are limited on the amount you can use of bandwidth each month. If you tweet their link, you get more.

TunnelBear is free but you are limited on the amount you can use of bandwidth each month. If you tweet their link, you get more.

While it is free it is still considered a paid version. There is no such thing as a free VPN client because they all eventually ask you to sign up and pay monthly.

I have used them but unfortunately, I have used up all my emails to get more usage. They were one of the better ones though.

While it is free it is still considered a paid version. There is no such thing as a free VPN client because they all eventually ask you to sign up and pay monthly.

I know there are cheap VPN options I could use outside of the browser but it is more convenient to use one within chrome. And yeah, I am thinking you are right one there not being a true free one.

I know there are cheap VPN options I could use outside of the browser but it is more convenient to use one within chrome. And yeah, I am thinking you are right one there not being a true free one.

Your best bet is going to be to find a standalone client not one in Chrome. I know what you are saying but the Chrome plugins are 3 xs the cost.

Don't worry about paying, or finding a cheap VPN to use. Hotspot Shield is a completly free to use! Your capped at 500MB per day, remember with this proxy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds