Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is staffing on too many forums an issue with acceptance?

Ive been a super mod on a forum since about 2006 and probably only go on once a month at best. Never had any issues or queries from admin... I guess ive been there that long now im pretty much rusted onto it lol.
I’ve seen that before. Forgive my curiousness, but why do you only go once per month? Do you not feel the need to be more present, daily or at least a couple of times a week? Or is it because the community is not so active?

I’ve seen that before. Forgive my curiousness, but why do you only go once per month? Do you not feel the need to be more present, daily or at least a couple of times a week? Or is it because the community is not so active?
"Back in the day" it was very active, huge in fact! Its been around for 20+ years now, but since facebook and other social media have turned up its certainly suffered, its more used as a repository of information now days, think of as an online library of sorts but there isn't a whole lot of activity going on in regards to new posts. I'm still passionate about the topic though as well!

"Back in the day" it was very active, huge in fact! Its been around for 20+ years now, but since facebook and other social media have turned up its certainly suffered, its more used as a repository of information now days, think of as an online library of sorts but there isn't a whole lot of activity going on in regards to new posts. I'm still passionate about the topic though as well!
That does sound like a solid reasoning behind the limited logging in. Out of curiousity, what’s the link?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor