Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling of chicken or rearing of poultry a good business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael 202

Reputable member
Credits
Rearing of chicken is a good business is good but the business does not move well when it is not seasonal period like Christmas, new year etc. I want to start a business of such so i need an advice to start it

Advertisement Placeholder
Rearing of chicken is a good business is good but the business does not move well when it is not seasonal period like Christmas, new year etc. I want to start a business of such so i need an advice to start it
It is no doubt a good business, but you have to be open to the risks it comes with.
Since you're ready, it means you have the capital already...get a deep litter then, buy required inputs, feed, drugs, etc.
Good luck.

Rearing of chicken is a very good business, just have the knowledge and how to go about rearing them you will succeed..... Chicken has no season so far people are still alive chicken will still be sold

If you can ensure the stress associated with the business, then it is a good business. The problems there is much, the fowls can start having health issues and eventually die, so think twice about it.

Yes it is a very nice business here especially in Nigeria where virtually every body love eating chicken,and this season is a time were so many families purchase alot chicken

Poultry business is a nice and lucrative business provided you have the knowledge and experience to run the business. Chicken is not a seasonal food. Chicken is the most consume source of meat. People prefer chicken more than beef.

It's a good business. Chicken is really expensive in the market now. I believe one will make enough interest if he or she starts the business

Selling of chicken and rearing of poultry is a good business because people often eat chicken and usually buy them when they have occasion to plan. Though there are seasons that the poultry farmers sell very well.

yes it is , selling poultry is a good way to earn a passive income ,you can gain allot of profits from it but sometimes it's risky ,your poultry may contact some of those seasonal desiease and it may result to there death .

Indeed it is a very good business and a lucrative one at that. Especially during the festive season like Christmas and new year and in most cases even during small celebrations like thanksgiving

Poultry farming is a very profitable agriculturebusiness. But you need to know how to manage a poultry farm very well to succeed in this business. Also, you need to pay attention to the marketing and sales aspect of your business. It is the desire of every poultry farmer is to make good sales after every harvest.

Chicken is a high demand product especially in festive period like Easter, new year and Christmas even which is why it would be a good business to rear chicken.

Starting a chicken shop can be a really great business. However, the sale of chicken in my country usually drop when the prices rise a lot. This is a big problems for both the cutomers and the businessmen. The only person who gains advanatge is the poultry farm owner or the whole saler.

There is no legal business that does not have the possibility of becoming successful in fact if someone is already into that business then there is a huge possibility of that business being successful and poultry and bird wearing business has been proven over and over again to be a very good business as a lot of people are successful at it but the only thing you need to have someone that have the good knowledge of birds and how to maintain them for you.

Rearing of chicken is very profitable during festive seasons like christmas, easter and new year.
At other times of the year, the market does not yield much.
The cost of feed and drugs are increasing, and if you want to increase cost of chicken at other times of the year, it is difficult for people to buy.

They are both good business. The experience that you have will determine the one that is best for you to choose that will make you enough profits.

Let me be your manager and see if your business will be seasonal if you are going into a business you have to know the business first poultry can make you the richest man in the world if you are dedicated to it.

It's a very lucrative business if you know the in and out of the business. It requires thorough research on the types of birds that can survive the weather at your location, also you need the experience to know better ways to do things and also the necessary tips in poultry farming. Once you get a hang of it, then you are good to go. Chat me up if you need practical tips.

The rearing of chicken depends on location and connections you have while doing the business because I know some restaurants over here kill up to forty or thirty chickens in a day and sell it all before the next day.

In general rearing livestock is not an easy fit,a lot of consideration have to step in place to avoid any form of inconveniences resulting from the poultry and livestock bringing losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds