Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling of chicken or rearing of poultry a good business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poultry business is one of the .osr delicate rtpemof business one can think of doing. There is so much risk in it because of the east way these birds can catch a flu and affect the rest of them

Advertisement Placeholder
This is one of the most lucrative business now especially in my country.
A lot of youths are making good money from this business and it is a very good one so you can go on with it

It's a lucrative business no doubt, but the risk chances is high especially during season that is cold. If one chicken is infected with a flu then you have to act fast because you can loose all in a twinkle of an eye.

Yes it is a very nice business here especially in Nigeria where virtually every body love eating chicken,and this season is a time were so many families purchase alot chicken
Definitely true, the demand for it is always steady and the business can be done in any environment provided you keep it clean and tidy

This is a lucrative business. One can make supplies to other businesses that will need it to run their own business but the birds really have to be taken care of because most of them do die at their little stage of life.

Agricultural businesses have always been a lucrative business right from day one, and I think this isn't an exception. The demand for these produce is always at its peak during festive periods and you will tend to earn more from it then

It is a very lucrative business though it might really sell more during festive periods. The business owner ofcourse is a risk taker and should be ready to face the risks that comes with the business.

indeed it is , selling poultry is a decent way of acquiring an automated revenue ,you can acquire allocate of benefits from it however at times it's dangerous ,your poultry might reach a portion of those occasional desiease and it might result to there death .

The poultry business is a very good one. I have seen people in my country who do this and they earn good profits from it. As long as you know how to rare the the poultry and have a good market value then you can do this business.

Rearing of chicken is a good business is good but the business does not move well when it is not seasonal period like Christmas, new year etc. I want to start a business of such so i need an advice to start it
Rearing of chicken is a very good business, it not only Christmas or new year you can make a sell, if you found your self in a good location where you have so many restaurant they can patronize you

Selling of chicken or poultry farming is one very good kind of business I have long been in love with but very afraid to go into as well. The rate of the dirths of these birds can send you packing up your business all at once

Rearing of chicken is a good business is good but the business does not move well when it is not seasonal period like Christmas, new year etc. I want to start a business of such so i need an advice to start it
Well it's a very good business and it has a big chance of succeeding when you have the knowledge of the business cuz it's a very sensitive business that can crumble at a moment's notice because of the vulnerability of birds to different kind of diseases and hazards.

Yes I think it's a very lucrative business because we can't do without poultry in present world. Both the meat and even the product gotten are very essential in our meals. So the business is a good one

Rearing of chickens is a very lucrative business than you can count good money within six to seven weeks of constant feeding and being taken care of...

If you have the required experience and enough capital to buy foods, drugs, and other necessities for the rating of fowls, then you have no problem. But it takes God's grace to be successful in poultry business.

Yes its a good business but it also depends on your location and if you're ready to take the risk of loosing your profit.

This one of the business someone can venture into and will never regret because not only will you have income, you will also have something to put on the table and feed on

It's the best business even but if the lose energies you will also have to take it to heart because as lucrative as it is, the lose gives some people permanent stroke.

Even when chicken goes out of season it is still a profitable business,well as it stands the period we are entry,so many poultry owners will earn alot

Rearing of chicken is a very good business, just have the knowledge and how to go about rearing them you will succeed..... Chicken has no season so far people are still alive chicken will still be sold
Exactly, you are right. They are quite easy to rare, they don't take much space. If you can control the bad odour then it's good for you. And they are always needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds