Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

In addition to what i said earlier is in the course of being persistent one should know when to give up and move on to other things.
If you're in business and the business is way past its prime then as a business owner you have to know when to make that move onto something else.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes persistence is the key when I was in high school then persistence in the key was our watchword without persistence you can't achieve anything you have to be determined in any business in anything you do you have to be determined. so I'll say persistence is the key

Is perseverance the key to fostering relationships? (Dating, Movies ...
December 10, 2014 posts 10 posts · 7 authors
You do not want to overdo it and prevent the line from sticking to the sticker as it will close immediately. The part of patience is that it gives you a chance to really think about the time and after a while you may realize that this person is not really for you.

Persistence is key for a business especially a startup business because when you newly set up a business, that business will not flourish at first you will experience losses in several ways but it is your persistence in continuing and hoping for the best that will keep bring the profit later on in the business's life so therefore persistence is very crucial for the survival of our business.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
Of course persistence is really a key. It makes one stronger an it raises hopes that one day things will definitely work for good. Patience and perseverance works together.

Persistence is very vital in business. This will help one to keep pressing on in the business no matter the ups and downs that the business is experiencing and it shows the force behind your business and desire to progress.

The key of persistence and perseverance is vital if you desire to be successful in any endeavor. Many of us give up too quickly. We give up right before our breakthrough occurs, right before victory.
While it is true that it is not easy to stay with something, amidst all of the distractions and challenges which attempt to deter us from our course and focus

To succeed in business and all aspect of life one need to be persistent and diligent. When doing a job or starting up a business there are going to be challenges and obstacles faced to go beyond all of these you need to be persistent in what you are doing and how you are doing it. You don’t give up no matter how much you lose or how many times you fail.

The truth is, what worked for you in business might not work for me, persistence is key, especially when things are not going well in business, it will eventually pick up, patience is all you need. It may just be at that point you want to quit that your breakthrough will happen.

You probably thought playing that instrument is all about strength in the fingers. Perhaps you were misguided by the sight of all those concert pianists doing one-finger pushups in the gym.But it's not. Playing the piano is all about letting go, or rather, relaxing the antagonist muscles—which are muscles that get engaged because of tension, but are designed to do the opposite movement.That's right: the pianist's biggest problem is not that he has skinny, bony fingers the girls at the beach don't find attractive, it's that he's putting too much tension on the movements.To play fast, relaxed, and precise, the pianists must "deactivate" all the muscles except the essential ones.

New business is rarely won overnight.

You are going to need to demonstrate that you can maintain and develop relationships over long periods, yet still have the ability to pull in quick wins to meet objectives and targets.

Your focus must always be on meeting targets and you must demonstrate that you have the ability to pursue a long-term strategic vision whilst remaining flexible enough to respond tactically to changing demands or unexpected opportunities.

Yes I can say persistence is key to a lot of things. When you persistence you are more likely to get what you want than when you are not calmn. So I guess it's better to be persistent I whatever we do to get better result

Often times, I think people are quick to give up on a prospective mate. Granted it's based on fiction, but I see so many romantic movies/stories where the relationship developed as a result of persistent wooing from one of the two parties. I'm consistently guilty of giving up after putting in minimal effort of trying to woo a woman. If there's even the slightest hint of disinterest from her, I throw in the towel immediately. The best way to describe my mentality is that she should be really into me pretty quickly for me to put forward any more effort in pursuing her. Otherwise, I feel like I'm wasting my time. That said, I wonder how many potential relationships I have walked away from in my life if I had only put in more effort to show my interest in that person

Courageous persistence is the one quality more than any other that can guarantee success. And success is something we all want, isn’t it? But to be successful takes persistence. Whether you want to lose a few pounds, get an A in a class, or any goal that you want to succeed in, you need to be persistent. It is the difference between a successful outcome and a failed one due to giving up.

persistence is the key because any business that lacks persistency will suffer a loss as it keeps you going and moving forward not to loose hope and to be able to later attain a stable standard and recognition

Thanks you all for the suggestions. It is not easy though. Being dogged and adamant sometimes cones with great cost. I see.all your analysis and I must say they are top class. Hopefully things will turn his favor. His persistence should pay off.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
ne thing people need to know there is a basic difference between persistence and stubbornness. stubbornness is known that there is no way in what you are doing but you keep doing it with the hope of seeing a breakthrough. Persistence in on the other hand is to come up with a plan in order to achieve a goal if there is another obstacle to the plan then you come up with another one that's what is called persistency.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Any business that you are persistent with for 5years and there is no changes,is either you don't know what you are doing or you are not getting it right..

So the best you should do is to go to the expert in the same business you are doing to show you the way the run their own business and be successful in it...with that more training you should grow in it,but after that no improvement,please change and do something else..

Often times, I think people are quick to give up on a prospective mate. Granted it's based on fiction, but I see so many romantic movies/stories where the relationship developed as a result of persistent wooing from one of the two parties. I'm consistently guilty of giving up after putting in minimal effort of trying to woo a woman. If there's even the slightest hint of disinterest from her, I throw in the towel immediately. The best way to describe my mentality is that she should be really into me pretty quickly for me to put forward any more effort in pursuing her. Otherwise, I feel like I'm wasting my time. That said, I wonder how many potential relationships I have walked away from in my life if I had only put in more effort to show my interest in that person.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
Persistent is very important in whatever we're doing in life, whether in business family and every other aspect of life. Anything you are doing tat is bringing progress to your business it is important to continue in it. Consistency is the art of keeping up with a particular way of life.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds