Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

I remember a project I was working on some time ago and the supervisor wouldn't even see me so I just kept going until he got tired and let me in. Persistence shows determination which yeilds results.

Advertisement Placeholder
Discipline, patience and persistency is the key to a successful business. For a business to be successful he must exercise some form of patience in achieving his goals with a lot of discipline in keeping up to the standards that the business needs. With persistency his dreams will come true earlier than he thought.

Yes it takes courage and persistance to be successful in business because anything can happen but with persistance you can still be able to cop up everything

That is true persistence is the key to any successful business if you really want to achieve your goal in your business you can be persistent in your business.

Persistence is one of the key factors in the business world, but doesn't mean your friend won't be open to ideas and restructuring of business because that's what he really needs now so the business will move, he needs to be open to more ideas.

Yes I agree. Obviously that persistence and perseverance can easily cause us stress. But anyway we must try not to give up soon, otherwise I believe, we will not succeed in business.

Persistency is really key when you really have hopes and believe on the business that you are investing in. Sometimes a business will not be that good at the beginning but being persistence and consistent in what you do you turn to find the light at the end of the tunnel.

From so many Instances which I have seen, you have got to understand that you must not make profits so early on and you have to be patient till in latter stages.

Persistence works when you re working at the right direction, your persistence can't yeild anything good when you re the wrong direction

Persistence is not just key on whatever it is we do but also very necessary too. You cant espect not to meet some challenges in the course of running your business. Challenges are normal in life but your persistence will ward them off

Concerning if persistence is really key. Well, persistence is really key because it helps you prepare you for future challenges and make one strong. Getting or achieving goals really needs an individual to be persistent and have the ability to persevere along side

Yeah persistence is a major key to good business after all you definitely need it to keep your business going well. But you shouldn't forget to be consistent during this time you are persistene.

Yeah persistence is a major key to good business after all you definitely need it to keep your business going well. But you shouldn't forget to be consistent during this time you are persistene.
It is good to be persistence in your business no matter how bad the business is, with persistence the business can come back in shape.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
In every business venture there are bound to be a time when things you have forcast and envisage to happen did not go as plan,that should not be the reason to quit the business,because with persistence and perseverance,those encounters will serve as an experience for the growth of the business.The reason why a business is called a venture,filled with uncertainty.

Persistence is indeed key coupled with patience and hardwork, nothing good comes easy and if we want something to indeed happen we have to chase it till it does

From what I can say about this it is only the key in a potential business or project but if the project or whatever you are doing is not something that has the possibility of making you rich in the future then there is no need for you to be persistent in it, you need to look out for other ways.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Most business owners would tell you that what made them successful was consistency and persistency because business involves learning on the go so if you stop, you don't get to learn again.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Then i think that might be where the problem lies. You can possibly expect to get new results when you keep on trying the same thing over and over again. Try something new, if that still doesn't work try something else. Keep trying new ways until you find what works for you. Remember it might work for the next person, but that is not a guarantee it would work for you.
[automerge]1622307540[/automerge]
From what I can say about this it is only the key in a potential business or project but if the project or whatever you are doing is not something that has the possibility of making you rich in the future then there is no need for you to be persistent in it, you need to look out for other ways.
Exactly, before you can put in such effort, you should be completely sure that business is worth the effort. Like i started a business recently and honestly its not going so well, i have had lots of losses but i still keep on studying and trying again why cause i am very sure if i am able to get it right, its going to change my life.
[automerge]1622307695[/automerge]
Most business owners would tell you that what made them successful was consistency and persistency because business involves learning on the go so if you stop, you don't get to learn again.
True and at the same time, you should also know when to let go. Many business owner do not know when its time to let go and try something new.

Persistence and focus is very important for business success. the main reason a lot of people do not succeed in life and business in general is because they lack focus and persistence.

Persistency is the key to any business initiative. If you're running a business for long it shows that the business owner is hungry and passionate for success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds