Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

We should always know the point when to give up. Sometimes been persistent makes you lose all. A revaluation of strategy and consistency is key to development. Work on stable strategy and be consistent with implementation.
Well, from the beginning if you are not doing well with a structure set up in such a way that it will not succeed, there is no way you could push yourself too much and expect things to work when the foundation is wrong. Don't kill yourself in such and rather look for a better alternative.

Advertisement Placeholder
Persistence is key but you should examine your business to know where you went wrong. Try to find out that which will attract more customers or clients and make your business more profitable.
Persistence with some improvement and changes is key.
[automerge]1612771525[/automerge]
Persistence is key but you should examine your business to know where you went wrong. Try to find out that which will attract more customers or clients and make your business more profitable.
Persistence with some improvement and changes is key.

Yes of course When we choose to become an entrepreneur, most of us realize that this is a long-term game. We understand that success isn't just going to happen, and that we're going to need to work our asses off in order to achieve our goals.

Persistence is key only if you know what you are doing and you are sure you are at the right lane, if you are doing the wrong thing or at the wrong lane, you can't be persistent with that, because you will surely go down without achieving anything good.
Anybody who lacks patience in life should not bother to to do something tangible because the person will not succeed before he backs out. Patience cuts across every aspect of human life and it's required for us to succeed in life. Even in marriage patience is needed.

Persistent equals to obsession... But obsession might not guaranteed your success as you might be obsess with the wrong idea because it works for Mr A it might not work for you so get obsess with the right thing or investment.

Yes,persistence is key.you said your friend keeps doing one thing over and over. This one is enough to slow him because you can't keep doing one thing all the time and expecting different result.he has to be creative in business in order to succeed.

Persistence is really the key in any chosen field or career. Don't let people push you to the wall but believe in your self and make an attempt. That business is see today moving slowly will later turn to an international business.
Persistence is the only key.

Yeah tell your friend to change his approach to some things , since he has been taking the same steps without any changes he should change his approach, remember if we do bit change our approach we can't terminate reproach, change is constant so he should try to re adjust and see how things goes.

Persistent is the key to success,it shows how serious and how discipline you are in a business, if you fail once doesn't mean you have fail forever,so to keep making more attempt can make you climb a better step.

With the way life is skewed tenacity and persistence will be key to making any thing out of life. Life will most likely always beat us down in some areas its bent on us as humans to rise with the scars and keep going if certainly we're on the right path then we will have a break no matter how long it takes.

I'm sorry, but by persistence I think you mean constancy, to say, don't give up, to difficulties, am I right?
Well if so, in my opinion, it is important, but from what you wrote in the post, sometimes not even that might be enough.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Persistency is key but you have to be sure you're in the right direction. Your friend should check out areas that are going wrong and try to improve on them. If we are being persistent on the wrong thing, the results will keep being the same.

On many occasions, people have achieved what they wanted to achieve by being persistent. But that doesn't mean it works all the time. You can be persistent and not give up on something, then you end up wasting your time and energy over something that might not work.

Sometimes when you keep pushing, you may actually achieve your objective but when you discover that the strategy you've employed isn't doing much for you. Then it is advisable to change the strategy, approach or concept of the business.

Yes persistency is consistency and consistency is one of the key to a successful business, if you want to be successful in a business you have to be consistent no matter the challenges or the pressure you are going through it doesn't matter how long it takes but with consistency you can achieve success.

so long as success is the question and the other half at the most important thing for want to succeed in whatever one is doing his persistence which literally means and determination and if you are determined enough to achieve something within a short while a long time depending on your time frame and the work towards achieving that goal they definitely that going was achieved as long as you're focused

The key of persistence and perseverance is vital if you desire to be successful in any endeavor. Many of us give up too quickly. To be persistent simply means to stay with your goal, pursuing it with a focus and relentlessness that will not accept defeat or give up, until that desire is attained.

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Persistence has proven to be a key and will continue to be so. What your friend needs is just support, he hasn't quit because he's still seeing and reaping a positive result from not so going business.
Now imagine if he is been supported with working capital, you will see the whole story change within a flash.

I have seen many businesses fail and the owner of such businesses give up on running it. They thinking they restart, they will have similar experience again. Likewise I have seen people who are persistent in their attempt to make sure their business succeed and after many trials they got something good to talk about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds