Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

But tell me about the learning aspects of graphic design, according to most experts I have around they said it may take you up to one year to be a full expert in graphic designing most especially if you choose to go into UX, UI and motion graphic.
That's true, it could even take more and in some cases less, it depends on how you take it and the level of seriousness you put in. Graphic designing is just so wild.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, it could even take more and in some cases less, it depends on how you take it and the level of seriousness you put in. Graphic designing is just so wild.
It's something of a great surprise to me, initially I believe that it is something I can be able to master within a period of one month, that I only have to know how to design graphic just as I have been seeing . I Always believe it is not really difficult.. wow .

It's something of a great surprise to me, initially I believe that it is something I can be able to master within a period of one month, that I only have to know how to design graphic just as I have been seeing . I Always believe it is not really difficult.. wow .
Graphics it's about being creative and having good imagination. Once you understand the basics and how to use the software, you are good to go.

Persistence is when you keep working hard without looking elsewhere, working and focussing on only your work should be your daily goals no matter the numbers of days it took you to reach it.

Graphics it's about being creative and having good imagination. Once you understand the basics and how to use the software, you are good to go.
Is not o... A lot of people are dedicating most of their time seriously to learn and understand perfectly about graphic design, the one you are just talking about is the simple graphic design which may not even Withstand the competition that is available in freelance website.
you need to learn and be a perfect expert in it.. in fact you should even go for the most difficult one because the easiest one are those that everybody understand.

Is not o... A lot of people are dedicating most of their time seriously to learn and understand perfectly about graphic design, the one you are just talking about is the simple graphic design which may not even Withstand the competition that is available in freelance website.
you need to learn and be a perfect expert in it.. in fact you should even go for the most difficult one because the easiest one are those that everybody understand.
That's why I say once you understand the basic and how to use the software. What I ment by you are good to go means you can start learning more and practicing. If you do not understand the basic, you can never grow. Currently I have been learning from various experts, picking one thing from each and I still have a lot to learn.

That's why I say once you understand the basic and how to use the software. What I ment by you are good to go means you can start learning more and practicing. If you do not understand the basic, you can never grow. Currently I have been learning from various experts, picking one thing from each and I still have a lot to learn.
Well, one thing about this graphic design is that you need an expensive laptop, well i don't really know. But that is what I was told that you need to have a good laptop With excellence processor to be able to carry out you are design successfully.. what laptop are you using ?

Well, one thing about this graphic design is that you need an expensive laptop, well i don't really know. But that is what I was told that you need to have a good laptop With excellence processor to be able to carry out you are design successfully.. what laptop are you using ?
Though having an expensive would be better but it's not a must, as long as the laptop has a good processor. I am currently using a windows 10 del product.

Though having an expensive would be better but it's not a must, as long as the laptop has a good processor. I am currently using a windows 10 del product.
The laptop I am planning is 5th generational laptop , with 8GB RAM, I don't really know about the processor but I believe maybe this will be a better computer that can be able to handle graphic design perfectly.

The laptop I am planning is 5th generational laptop , with 8GB RAM, I don't really know about the processor but I believe maybe this will be a better computer that can be able to handle graphic design perfectly.
I believe it should, you can also make a research on the laptop as well, I also plan on buying does taps use for drawing, it would make designing some things easier, though that would be later on.

Even the one I told you here is even more expensive but I have already purchased it ,is only for it to be delivered here to me in Nigeria ,that was the only one I was able to afford at that time. I have a lot of things to do with money, well let's see.. That will be next year they will deliver.

Persistence is not a key but a virtue, we often face challenges in our business especially when starting the business for the first time.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.

Yes, the key of persistence and perseverance is vital if you desire to be successful in any endeavor. Many of us give up too quickly. This particular key to success is really the ideal for those who have a passion and deep desire to see our goals realized.it is hardly someone succeed if he not stick to persistence

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
When you give up very easily it is definitely going to mean the end of the business but when you persist and try as much as you can to make the business grow you will definitely see the benefits.

Persistence is the key yes, it involves moving out been patience to long suffering. As they say persistence wears down a man, honestly it is a great virtue to succeed in all facet of life.
Whenever you give up too quickly it is going to affect the success of that thing that you are doing which is why you have to persist with the plans that you have and ensure that it works out.

Whenever you give up too quickly it is going to affect the success of that thing that you are doing which is why you have to persist with the plans that you have and ensure that it works out.
Giving up on a business is an act of a coward , you must keep persisting and keep working hard in order to revive your business when you business is on the brink of collapsing.

It's very good to be persistent in whatsoever you are doing. Giving up at an early stage wouldn't work for you. The greatest people in the world today are very persistent in their dealings. It is an attitude that should be put up by every businessowner.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
It is why I believe that a lot of people who are successful today are very persistent when it comes to not giving up even in face of challenges because it is the challenges that will make you stronger.

We should learn to try out different options when the one we are in doesn't seem to be productive. Time waits for no one and as such we should discover ourselves and make the right business decisions and try out related stuff so we can earn better and be more efficient in what we are doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds