Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
True, you rarely see someone who keeps fighting for whatever he wants no matter the challenges and doesn't get solution. It doesn't mean there are those who fight but still can obtain their goal

Advertisement Placeholder
Persistence is really important in business but you have to make adjustments when necessary. Making little changes to your plans and strategies might just be the key to making a business successful.

We should always try as much as possible not to pin success on one factor. There's a lot more than just persistence. it's important, but it's not the sole key

You need persistent if you are on the right course to achieve your goals. The reason is that you are going to come across obstacles on your way to achieve success. You can easily give up if you don't have strength to continue in the face of difficulty.

Persistence is actually very important in any business and for I grow one must be very persistent in all his doings and the business owner must be committed

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
One of the things he needs to do is to see how he can identify where the issue of non productivity is coming from,and then take proactive measures and strategic plan to solve the issue of lack of productivity in his business.

It might really be the key in some instances but there are some times that you really have to be careful on things you are persisting on ,because when persisting for a long time it can limit your chance of success in life.

Yeah, we really need to persist and try harder in our business endeavor to improve on the not so good situation we are facing but it is wise to quit it especially when we have exhausted all possible ideas

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
Yeah persistence is absolutely important. Some good prospect might face some certain challenges, but with persistence one can push through

I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
Persistence is one thing.
Doing or taking the right steps during persistence is what matters most.
Your friend should recheck his strategies or seek help from successful business people.

One thing I can say is that your friend is not persisting, he is just being stubborn. There a thin line between persistent and stubbornness. Your friend is stubborn in the sense that he is doing the same thing over and again and expect different results.

Same strategy?
He should take a look again at the strategy he is using and make adjustments. If he keeps trying and getting no good results, it is better to quit and try something else.

I have always said this, one should know when to quit. It's as simple as that. Quiting a particular project doesn't make you a failure. You are only a failure when you give up in life

Persistence is a key to success but atimes you have to deviate or channel your energy to something else rather than place focus on a dead end.
persistence is a key to success.
However, if the right strategies are not taken while being persistent, it is of no use.
If you have persisted enough on a particular business, it is better to quit.

It might really be the key in some instances but there are some times that you really have to be careful on things you are persisting on ,because when persisting for a long time it can limit your chance of success in life.
Well said, simply put, you mean to say we should also know when to stop right? From your own point of view, how long should one keep trying before they can give up?

Persistence is a very important ingredient to your success in whatever you do in life, it keeps you moving in a positive direction until you achieve your goals.

This is true. If you keep on trying the same thing over and over again without success, you might discover the secret step to its success on your next trial.
Persistence is a very important ingredient to your success in whatever you do in life, it keeps you moving in a positive direction until you achieve your goals.

Well said, simply put, you mean to say we should also know when to stop right? From your own point of view, how long should one keep trying before they can give up?
When you try and you find out that it is no more profitable and I believe that is the best time you have to give up, when I was into trading on my own ,after all the possible means to make sure that I gain from cryptocurrency trading but was not profitable so I have to give up.

When you try and you find out that it is no more profitable and I believe that is the best time you have to give up, when I was into trading on my own ,after all the possible means to make sure that I gain from cryptocurrency trading but was not profitable so I have to give up.
Sorry about that as per the crypto trading, did you have a mentor to train and assist you back then or where you simply trying out on your own?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds