Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

Many business organisation are succesful nowadays because they are persistent and serious minded with their business, they never get weary and distracted from the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have known a friend who has been in a business for some years now. He has been holding on sought of. He's had ups and down but to me he seems not to be moving. Same strategy, same business nothing has changed. Maybe we need re-evaluation of the keys to a succesful business.
For some people, it's all about having a stable source of income and not the growth of the business. It may be that your friend is not really passionate about that field or just not motivated enough.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
When it is actually very obvious that some particular phones spare parts are no longer in the market which makes it something that can only be used once and dumped want it damages.

Of course persistence is the key to a successful business . It is natural and normal for one to struggle for a long time when starting a business ,but then what will guarantee that the stress employed so far won't be a waste is the persistence employed in it .
There is never a sweet road to success .
Persistence is actually something that is very necessary in a new business because it is a time for a serious challenge for the business because of lack of service since the business is actually new.

Persistence is actually something that is very necessary in a new business because it is a time for a serious challenge for the business because of lack of service since the business is actually new.
A business most of the time needs to be persistence in order to keep the business going most especially when the business is going through a turbulent time, its the persistence that will be needed to overcome the problem.

Persistent is very essential if you want to achieve something worthwhile both online and offline. You have to persist in the face of obstacles you are facing. Over time you are going to overcome all those obstacles and achieve your dream.

Persistence with the right kind of motivation and strategy, it is important that you are persistent when the figures are in your favour and it looks like you might have a break through, if you keep being persistent.

Persistence is a virtue that everyone needs to keep going. Challenges, hiccups and fear are overcomed by our perseverance.
The goal is the priority, once you are certained about what you want to achieve, keep pushing the reward will overshadow the struggles.
Entrepreneurs who actually wants to be successful don't always give up easily because of challenges which is why I believe that there is one of the ways that you have come to see a lot of successful people in the world today.

you are both right. He has shown that he is very passionate about the business and it will take time but he will succeed. Nevertheless if he wants to make it faster he should we adopt new strategies that will turn things around but you should never lose his passion.
When you give up too quickly on your business it is going to mean that you have I wasted all your effort on that business which is why I believe that persistent is something that is very good when you are running a business.

Entrepreneurs who actually wants to be successful don't always give up easily because of challenges which is why I believe that there is one of the ways that you have come to see a lot of successful people in the world today.
I have seen people , business and organisation that doesn't have enough strenght to withstand competition because they get weary and tired easily and gives up too easily which is not good for an enterpreneur.

Businesses not really easy for people who understand it very well because it requires time and patience for you to grow your customers so that you can start having a lot of sales and make profit

Yes, persistent is a key to all business because it will help one to keep moving in the business, persistence is the success to your business when you are persistent.

Being persistent in the business world gives you the added advantage and the edge over other business because you will be way far ahead them in every aspect and be more succesful.
Yes, persistent is a key to all business because it will help one to keep moving in the business, persistence is the success to your business when you are persistent.

Definitely yes. Persistence is definitely the key in every to thing one is doing..in business, one needs to really be persistent so as to have the best of the results. Don't back off yet, be persistent

Truthfully Persistence is the key, it's works always especially when you are sure of yourself what you want and know that thing you are doing will end up in success then you really need a lot of persistence as much as you can

THere are some periods in time where by what is going to set you apart from your competition is just how long you can be able to stick to your business and that is very good. On the other hand it is also very important to know exactly when to quit and know that the business has already failed.

Truthfully Persistence is the key, it's works always especially when you are sure of yourself what you want and know that thing you are doing will end up in success then you really need a lot of persistence as much as you can
Persistence really works in business struggles most especially if you have the believe in yourself , then you keep persisting and working hard , you will definitely acheive success.

Yes I remember many times I was very stubborn and kept going until I accomplished the thing I was trying to and at most of the times it really worked and my persistence was worth it. I think that a business with persistence will be very successful as long as the owner and employees are wise and know their job and roles, if they have persistence then they will try to improve their business in any way and for how much time it needs, so it will be successful at one point for sure or it at least increasing the chance.
I think that giving up is not a good trait and people should avoid using it on the first place, only when they are completely sure a case is a failure only then they should give up.

Yes, persistence is a key of Business, if we are running a business that we do not achieve some certain goals we have to be persistent to keep giving more trier. But there must be thing that will need to do when we are failing in a business, we have to make research on what is causing a challenges, may be we need to restrategize plan.
Well, that's true, you cant expect to start a business and after a few months you stop because things aren't going as planned this would just hinder what you were meant to achieve, so it is best you push on till you are able to achieve your goals and succeed.

Yes I remember many times I was very stubborn and kept going until I accomplished the thing I was trying to and at most of the times it really worked and my persistence was worth it. I think that a business with persistence will be very successful as long as the owner and employees are wise and know their job and roles, if they have persistence then they will try to improve their business in any way and for how much time it needs, so it will be successful at one point for sure or it at least increasing the chance.
I think that giving up is not a good trait and people should avoid using it on the first place, only when they are completely sure a case is a failure only then they should give up.
Your stubbornness to acheive what you set out to do is the persistence because if you are not focused and persistence , then you will never acheive your aim in the business world,
All you need to do is know what the job entails and know how to handle it successfully.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds