Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is persistence really key?

Sorry about that as per the crypto trading, did you have a mentor to train and assist you back then or where you simply trying out on your own?
Then I was trying out on my own, I didn't really know much about it .I just believe that I have to buy a cryptocurrency and expected to pump and to sell, but it was not profitable as I was thinking.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, persistence is really the key. In a business, one should not easily give up on a business, if one must succeed then one must know how to be persistent and also how to endure.

Then I was trying out on my own, I didn't really know much about it .I just believe that I have to buy a cryptocurrency and expected to pump and to sell, but it was not profitable as I was thinking.
I guess that's where the problem lies, though these things might seem easy but in reality there are strategies needed. I also made the same mistake when I first started forex trading. Do you plan on going back to trading one day?

In order to have a breakthrough and be successful in your business , persistence really is the key in business , never get tired no matter how the business is passing through up and downs. All you have to do is focus and keep working hard on the business,

I guess that's where the problem lies, though these things might seem easy but in reality there are strategies needed. I also made the same mistake when I first started forex trading. Do you plan on going back to trading one day?
I don't really have any plans to go back to cryptocurrency trading anytime soon because all the money I make online is to invest the money in a potential coin and leave it for more than one year, but personally I don't have a plan of engaging as a day trader. The FtM I invested has depreciated by almost 50%.

Being Persistence might be one of the biggest reasons why many people become successful. However, we also need proper planning to remain persistent.

I don't really have any plans to go back to cryptocurrency trading anytime soon because all the money I make online is to invest the money in a potential coin and leave it for more than one year, but personally I don't have a plan of engaging as a day trader. The FtM I invested has depreciated by almost 50%.
I completely understand though, recently there was a dip on Bitcoin and I guess it's affecting other coins. What about offline investment? Do you plan on having an offline investment?

I completely understand though, recently there was a dip on Bitcoin and I guess it's affecting other coins. What about offline investment? Do you plan on having an offline investment?
All offline investment will require a lot of money that is why I don't even have any plan for that now, I'll just concentrate on how to make money online and maybe to just invest all the money I make in cryptocurrency... Will you be able to invest in real estate ?

Persistence is one of business growth or business keys, it's not that easy at all sometimes it's not easy to maintain a level of high persistence especially in business

All offline investment will require a lot of money that is why I don't even have any plan for that now, I'll just concentrate on how to make money online and maybe to just invest all the money I make in cryptocurrency... Will you be able to invest in real estate ?
Yes I plan on investing in real estate but that might be plans for the future. Why don't you get a skill set that you can use in starting up something small?

I think that's foolishness to keep doing one thing over and over again without getting any results. That kind of persistence isn't rewarding anymore, it's foolishness.
Consistency in developing, re-evolving, creating lasting systems and scaling is what would bring development.

Yes I plan on investing in real estate but that might be plans for the future. Why don't you get a skill set that you can use in starting up something small?
I have a skill already but sometimes it's difficult for me to get work because I don't really have a laptop to make use of my skill perfectly, I am a writer and I'm thinking of engaging in a domain business. . If you have any profitable skill to teach me I might really be interested.

If a mode is not working properly for the entrepreneur ,he can try a different model to start his business and benefit more from that market then make proper gains from the market as the case may be tho

Yes persistence,resistance and Patience is also a key to success,one has to endure all sought of hills and valleys,highs and lows,depth and shallows,joy and sorrows to reach the final destination which is success.

Business is not something like you work today and get returns tomorrow. You will have to wait for the right time to get the return. You need to be patient, and you need to work hard.

I have a skill already but sometimes it's difficult for me to get work because I don't really have a laptop to make use of my skill perfectly, I am a writer and I'm thinking of engaging in a domain business. . If you have any profitable skill to teach me I might really be interested.
I understand, it would be Abit difficult to use your phone for typing. As for skills, the only skill I have is graphic designing though I am not a professional yet.

I understand, it would be Abit difficult to use your phone for typing. As for skills, the only skill I have is graphic designing though I am not a professional yet.
That is what I am even thinking of learning when I get my laptop, according to what people are saying they said the skill is lucretive that is possible for you to make money with it ,what is your experience on this ?

That is what I am even thinking of learning when I get my laptop, according to what people are saying they said the skill is lucretive that is possible for you to make money with it ,what is your experience on this ?
There is no doubt that the skill is very lucrative, but the issue is the beginning can be Abit rough. The problem with graphic designing is getting your traffic, once you have been able to get a steady flow of traffic, everything comes in easy.

you are both right. He has shown that he is very passionate about the business and it will take time but he will succeed. Nevertheless if he wants to make it faster he should we adopt new strategies that will turn things around but you should never lose his passion.
Passion is important but it doesn't all depends on it. Thousands of people are engaging in work they don't have passion for and they are quite good at it

There is no doubt that the skill is very lucrative, but the issue is the beginning can be Abit rough. The problem with graphic designing is getting your traffic, once you have been able to get a steady flow of traffic, everything comes in easy.
But tell me about the learning aspects of graphic design, according to most experts I have around they said it may take you up to one year to be a full expert in graphic designing most especially if you choose to go into UX, UI and motion graphic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds