Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Online Business Still Profitable After Covid-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suba

Mythical member
Credits
We know that the Corona virus pandemic (COVID-19) has caused many changes in the business sector. also people's habit patterns change from shopping directly to stores or malls when they shop more online. Will online business be a continuing trend after Covid-19 or will it stop and people will go back to shopping directly to stores or super malls, what do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course Corona has promoted online business a lot. Especially the shopping business has grown a lot.People online because of the Corona epidemic People prefer online shopping even if it is expensive.

Well I can say people are now glued to the internet cos of the pandemic,so I don't think there wil be no change after the pandemic cos alot of business have expanded and made more profit on the internet than they did before the pandemic cos of the internet

The corona virus has hella lot of people doing businesses online and also, Corona has promoted online business a lot.

We know that the Corona virus pandemic (COVID-19) has caused many changes in the business sector. also people's habit patterns change from shopping directly to stores or malls when they shop more online. Will online business be a continuing trend after Covid-19 or will it stop and people will go back to shopping directly to stores or super malls, what do you think?
I think that this pandemic, despite being a great challenge for humanity, opened a door to a new way of doing business, it is true that once everything finally returns to normal, all commercial activities that were partially or totally stopped will be resumed .. but online businesses are and will continue to be fundamental

Definitely, if anything I think the pandemic as taught a lot of us adaptability which involves minimal contact with people to do business. Online businesses are the new wave and it will evolving.

Definitely, if anything I think the pandemic as taught a lot of us adaptability which involves minimal contact with people to do business. Online businesses are the new wave and it will evolving.
I Stand by this, This pandemic promoted online traffic , and many people have been forced to adapt to it because of that

The way I see things, if online businesses will be profitable, many people learned to carry out many operations, take advantage of offers, even work. It will continue to boom and with benefits.

Yes it's profitable. Covid19 is like a break for me, though a lot happened this season, but does not mean that it affects online business. Online business is a continual thing, not even covid19 can stop a thing, all you need is data, be online, communicate with your client's, and watch your business flourish. Follow up and make more money.

Yes online business I think would remain viable even after the pandemic. The virus has completely changed how we do things

yeah especially Ali Express and the other online shopping, they made a huge profits that never do it in the last years.

The pandemic was a period for change of plans and modalities of doing things. I believe means of making money online presence will continue to be on the rise now.

Online business will still be profitable and effective even after covid19. We’re in a technology where everything is made easy and simple. Online business makes shopping easy without much stress and that’s the more reason online business can’t fold up ever

My expectation with the economy after the pandemic is a different normal. People will still patronize the online stores although not much because they missed going to the physical store. Restaurants will have a boom and probably all offline stores will have a surge in sales. But then again the customers of online stores will still be there. Even the supermarkets with their delivery now have to maintain that system even after the pandemic.

Ofcourse , the covid-19 pandemic has opened people's mind towards online presence. Infact many people are seeking online jobs , in case the second wave of the pandemic comes .

Yes, online business will still be profitable after the pandemic. People would always want fast and easier way to make transactions and online is the best method for that.

Yes online business still profitable business, covid19 does not mean that it affects online business. Online business is a continuous business not even covid19 can stop it what you need is data

Online business doesn't get affected by things like pandemic and outbreaks. It's only concern is in the rise and fall of stock.

It will still continue to be profitable. Even after this pandemic ended. It cannot be denied that someone sometimes has their own busy life in their daily lives and does not have time to buy necessities directly.

This COVID circumstance should compel you to begin taking a gander at your business thought from an alternate point of view

To begin searching for inventive approaches to make the business arrangement you need to bring into life

Something else is request yourself what viewpoints from your business you can make now

For somebody who needs to construct an eatery business, they will be unable to do as such yet, when you think

I can make a site for individuals to order online and deliver through courier services.

I can assemble a website that gives the dream of a café thus, dispatch with food and an online request administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds