Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is money the most important thing in the world?

Yes happiness can be diffriend for many peaple some think money is the most important thing in the world and some doesn't but I think it's very imporant because without it we are nothing
But money can also make us happy in some ways but not in every way. There are somethings that money cannot do but it will still do a lot of things
Money and happiness are related

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually money may not be the most important thing in life but I believe money has played a vital role in human existence.

There are several things that money can help you to achieved of which without it, it will be very difficult for you to achieved.

While money plays a significant role in our lives and can provide us with the means to meet our basic needs, pursue our goals, and enjoy certain comforts and experiences, it is not necessarily the most important thing in the world for everyone.

Money is the most important thing in the world as people asserted, but I don't think it is the most important thing that is created and so many other things are more important than money . We must not dispute the fact that money makes the world go round.

I know a lot of people that are going to say that money is not the most important thing in the world but as far as I'm concerned it is the most important thing in the world before anything else because there is nothing that you will not use money to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds