Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is money the most important thing in the world?

Money makes the world go round and there is absolutely no way you can cope without money because our life revolves around it. However, it is extremely important to gain access to money making platforms.
I don't think it is possible for someone to live a fulfilled life without money. We basically need money for every activity that we are going to be carrying out
The love of money has really brought so many negative repercussions, as you would see that people are very desperate to make money at all cost not minding the consequences of their actions

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think it is possible for someone to live a fulfilled life without money. We basically need money for every activity that we are going to be carrying out
you need money but sometimes not so much of it to have a fulfilled life, you just need the right amount of money to take care of your needs, and i believe that you should be ok.

Being rich is very good and important but I don't think it makes people happy. there are people who are rich but they are not really happy. I have read story of a millionaire who committed suicide.
Yes that's right. Many people were rich but they were not satisfied with their lives. It is natural that the more money you have, the more trouble you have. You must have some money to enjoy life. Too much money will cause trouble

Money is the most important thing in the world as people asserted, but I don't think it is the most important thing that is created and so many other things are more important than money . We must not dispute the fact that money makes the world go round.
It's not the most important thing in the world, I don't even know what is, but it's definitely important. Without money, you're basically nothing; you can't buy a house, which makes you homeless; food; water; simple human things; and with money, you get a lot of things you want, so it's definitely one of the most important things.

you need money but sometimes not so much of it to have a fulfilled life, you just need the right amount of money to take care of your needs, and i believe that you should be ok.
I think a lot of people need to understand that you do not need to have the money in the whole world before you become fulfilled of before you do some things that you love to do

I think a lot of people need to understand that you do not need to have the money in the whole world before you become fulfilled of before you do some things that you love to do
Also, money should not be worshipped the way It Is presently . However, people do a lot of things to make money and they can go extra length as well.

Actually I can't deny the fact that money plays a vital role in human life and society even though it depends on the various motives to which individuals have concerning or regarding it utilisation in the society.

Yes that's right. Many people were rich but they were not satisfied with their lives. It is natural that the more money you have, the more trouble you have. You must have some money to enjoy life. Too much money will cause trouble
Well, what really matters is how you are able to manage your money and use it to live a very good life. being rich is very good but you must know how to be contented with what you have and live a happy life.

Well, what really matters is how you are able to manage your money and use it to live a very good life. being rich is very good but you must know how to be contented with what you have and live a happy life.
That's right. If you can manage a lot of money and And have good relationships and be happy in them, it's not a problem. But sometimes a lot of money makes you lose control of other aspects of your life.

Also, money should not be worshipped the way It Is presently . However, people do a lot of things to make money and they can go extra length as well.
I do not like the fact that a lot of people can do anything to make money and that is why we see that some people engage themselves in dubious activities because they want to make money

Money may not be most important in some people's situation but money is part of basic needs of individuals. You need money to carry out financial responsibility. You should be able to identify how much you are in need of money.

Actually money had a vital role that plays in the lives of individuals and the entire society.

Money can gives you the opportunity for better security of your life, health including your property.

That's right. If you can manage a lot of money and And have good relationships and be happy in them, it's not a problem. But sometimes a lot of money makes you lose control of other aspects of your life.
I think that is mostly for people who are not disciplined enough. if you are not a disciplined person it be very difficult for you to be able to handle money carefully. It will even ruin your life and relationship with people.

I think that is mostly for people who are not disciplined enough. if you are not a disciplined person it be very difficult for you to be able to handle money carefully. It will even ruin your life and relationship with people.
It is true. Without discipline, you will face problems in all aspects of life. We must set a red line for ourselves in life, work and money and be disciplined. Money is not the most important thing in life. Love is the same. We must have a balance

It is true. Without discipline, you will face problems in all aspects of life. We must set a red line for ourselves in life, work and money and be disciplined. Money is not the most important thing in life. Love is the same. We must have a balance
Probably, being very much disciplined is important and necessary for us to set balance in life. It is also important for us to achieve financial freedom if we want to live happy lives.

Actually money has alot of role to played in our daily lives depending on how individuals understand but I believe money doesn't mean everything in life. it's just a life supporter.

We cannot shy away from the fact that money is very important. We do almost everything with money and that is why money takes a very important part of our lifestyle.

Money is very important, but it is not the only important thing a person desires. Unfortunately, nowadays, relationships revolve a lot around money and people no longer give importance to each other.

Money is very important, but it is not the only important thing a person desires. Unfortunately, nowadays, relationships revolve a lot around money and people no longer give importance to each other.
Happiness is more important than money. There are some people who do not have it all but they are even happier than the rich ones. Happiness matter and money is important.

Happiness and our lives are the most important things on the world but there is no way we can enjoy our lives without money. That is why we need money but we cannot place it above life.
Yes happiness can be diffriend for many peaple some think money is the most important thing in the world and some doesn't but I think it's very imporant because without it we are nothing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds