Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is money the most important thing in the world?

I wouldn't say that money is the most important thing in the world. It is very much needed and it's nice to have but family and friends I feel are much more important than money.

Let's put ourselves in a situation where we have no money but we have friends and family, they would help us get through the hard times until we were back on our feet.

Yes, money can help you survive but if you don't have money and have friends and family they can help you financially until you are back to being financially stable yourself. I believe friends and family are the most important thing in the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is the most important thing in the world as people asserted, but I don't think it is the most important thing that is created and so many other things are more important than money . We must not dispute the fact that money makes the world go round.
Happiness and our lives are the most important things on the world but there is no way we can enjoy our lives without money. That is why we need money but we cannot place it above life.

Actually money is very important to every human being including businesses though personally I don't really believe that money means everything in the world.

There are people without money but they still survive.

Money is important but I don't think it's the most important thing in life. Money is means of exchange. It's something you acquire by working or trading. Hence, the knowledge we use to work and trade is important than money.

No, i believe money isn't the most important thing in the world. As a matter of fact, i do not believe there's any such thing as the most important thing in the world because there are a lot of things we can't do without in the world.

Well to some extent I can say money is one of the most important thing in life even though there are people who are living without money but to some extent, there life is completely miserable.

For me I can say that money is the most important thing in the world, because without money you cannot access a good life because money made everything easy in life.

Well to some extent I can say money is one of the most important thing in life even though there are people who are living without money but to some extent, there life is completely miserable.
Money is very important. But there's one thing we can use to make money and that's knowledge. I agree that money is important but I feel knowledge is more important. If you need money, you'll put your knowledge into use and get the money.

For me I can say that money is the most important thing in the world, because without money you cannot access a good life because money made everything easy in life.
it is true that money is one of the most important things in this world, and with money you can get so many things done and achieve a lot but money is not the most important thing in this world.

I don't think that money is the most important thing. It's more of a need than anything. The most important thing is us humans and what we plan to do with our lives.

We of course need money to get by, but if we don't learn and respect ourselves, we won't get very far in life.

it is true that money is one of the most important things in this world, and with money you can get so many things done and achieve a lot but money is not the most important thing in this world.
I know money is not the most important thing in the world, but you can get many things with money, so money play a better role in our lives, so we access many things with money so is very important to have it.

I agree with your point. Money is important and without it life will be somehow but it's not the most important thing on earth. To make money you have to do something and what you need to do things to make money is knowledge. So, we can say that knowledge is important than money.

Personally to some extent, I considered money as one of the most important think, in life depending on how individuals have worshipped or adored the used of money.

You will be more healthy if you have money. and health is wealth.

money is very important but in my own opinion it is not the most important thing. Even though a lot of things revolves around money but still for me the most important thing is peace of mind.

Being rich will not make you happy but without money you will definitely suffer so it is better to be rich and when we talk about city life yes money is the most important thing in my opinion

Being rich will not make you happy but without money you will definitely suffer so it is better to be rich and when we talk about city life yes money is the most important thing in my opinion
Being rich is very good and important but I don't think it makes people happy. there are people who are rich but they are not really happy. I have read story of a millionaire who committed suicide.

Money does makes things to be so easy indeed. You can afford anything you want and build yourself the life you want. But in the process, don't get so caught up that you forget your God, your health and your family and friends.

I don't think that money is the most important thing. It's more of a need than anything. The most important thing is us humans and what we plan to do with our lives.

We of course need money to get by, but if we don't learn and respect ourselves, we won't get very far in life.
The love of money has really brought so many negative repercussions, as you would see that people are very desperate to make money at all cost not minding the consequences of their actions

Money does makes things to be so easy indeed. You can afford anything you want and build yourself the life you want. But in the process, don't get so caught up that you forget your God, your health and your family and friends.
I can't forget God because because him is the one that created everything we want, we know that those things him created are very important to us because without life and good health we cannot see to make money.

Happiness and our lives are the most important things on the world but there is no way we can enjoy our lives without money. That is why we need money but we cannot place it above life.
Money makes the world go round and there is absolutely no way you can cope without money because our life revolves around it. However, it is extremely important to gain access to money making platforms.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds