Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is money the most important thing in the world?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
Money is the most important thing in the world as people asserted, but I don't think it is the most important thing that is created and so many other things are more important than money . We must not dispute the fact that money makes the world go round.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is not the most important thing in life as you need health to make anything tangible in life, for me I believe health is Paramount and should be your main priority in life.

Money may not be the most important in the world, But it is definitely one of the important things in the world.
With money, You would be accessible to better health care,Though this does not guarantee long life. But Money generally makes things easy.

I can say money is the most important thing in this work because there are some things that are very important and you won't be happy if you don't have them when you've got money but money is one of the most important

Money can't buy happiness but it can buy security and safety for you and your loved ones. Human beings need money to pay for all things that make life possible such as food, clothing and shelter, health care bills, and good education.

Well money is very important but it's not the best thing in life even though life depends on money because it can gives you access to almost everything you needed to be comfortable in life.

Money is definitely not the most important thing in the world is just a tool, the fact of doing what you like and what you love should be and if with it comes the money that allows you to continue doing it, is welcome, on the other hand there are more important things such as family.

Money is definitely not the most important thing in the world is just a tool, the fact of doing what you like and what you love should be and if with it comes the money that allows you to continue doing it, is welcome, on the other hand there are more important things such as family.
Money is a tool and the sooner we realized this truth the better our life's would become. Money should not be seen as a necessity in life as this is currently the cause of our problems in the world.

Money is a tool and the sooner we realized this truth the better our life's would become. Money should not be seen as a necessity in life as this is currently the cause of our problems in the world.
Yes, there are many people who are obsessed with money, and to some extent I understand it, because it is what moves the world and allows you to lead a better life, but not all life focuses on that, there are more important things, you can earn money and take care of other issues that are very important as well.

In the modern life in my opinion money is important, although money is not everything, however, everything needs money. If we have a kids and they need a milk to growing, we needs money to buy it. There are so many people working for money, and here maybe all poster active because want to get money.

I am trading with FXOpen also want to make money with money.

Yes, money is the most important thing in the world. If you have the money you gain respect in society, if you have the money you can donate to Church or needy people and become a religious person.

I think money is the most important thing in out lives because without money i can do nothing even if you are sick i can't even afford a doctor with a high education, u can't travel u can't eat so money of course are the first thing in our lives

Money is important, there is no doubt about that, but while it is important, i won't say it is the most important, cause without good health, having money is useless. Without life it self, then there is no need for money.

The importance of money cannot be underestimated but it is actually not the most important thing in the world. For me the most important thing is peace of mind. That is why when you have peace of mind you will live a happy life.

Making money is extremely important and I think money is the most important thing that one could ever think of because you needed to do a lot of things and there are so many things that will be impossible without money.

Money is very important, you need it in order to live a comfortable and relaxing life. But you cannot take it to be your only important thing. While you search for it, remember that God, Family, friends and your health are the most important things in life.

Money is the most important thing after God. Money answers all things. But as a business person, you have to also consider value as important and money would come to you.

There are some people and things which are much more important than money, like parents, family members, love, humanity, respect and happiness, money is only important for happiness, not the most important thing.

There are some people and things which are much more important than money, like parents, family members, love, humanity, respect and happiness, money is only important for happiness, not the most important thing.
Exactly, money is not the most important thing without a doubt, money is a tool, it is also a tool to take care of what you love, as you say, for example, your friends, your family, etc, It is also a tool to improve your business or give yourself a better life, you just have to see it for what it is, a tool.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds