Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

I don't think its good for someone to open another business because he noticed his current business is exploring,because it can cause confusion,he should just focus on one business and ensure the business keep on exploring.
That's true. It is not wise to run a multiple business simply because you won't give the other business the best . It is advisable to run a single business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though it is actually not easy to do that but then I prefer that because it gives you several sources of income and that is very good at least you won't get to lack anytime
[automerge]1638140278[/automerge]
Though it is actually not easy to do that but then I prefer that because it gives you several sources of income and that is very good at least you won't get to lack anytime

As somebody who is just a beginner in business it is important that you should start only one line of business and stick to it. You are not going to want your attention to be divided at this crucial time.

It is always advised that we go for something we can be able to manage, if you think that you are capable of handling all those things at a time then it is possible for you to engage in them, but bewares of stress and its danger.

If your projects are complimenting each other, I think it can be a good strategy to start multiple start ups at a time. For example, if one of your start up is T shirt printing and another start up is T shirt manufacturing, you can stat both business at the same time.

Creating different business at early stage of your first business is not really a welcome decision, because your attention is already divided chasing two business success at the same time, which will have effect on your business.
Agreed, although there are people good at multi tasking. They can handle as many business at a time. My own response to this is, do what you can

Creating different business at early stage of your first business is not really a welcome decision, because your attention is already divided chasing two business success at the same time, which will have effect on your business.
This is kinda true because your attention will be divided between the two businesses. Also, it will lead to you not focusing all your resources and efforts into a particular business and you might end up failing in both start-ups.

Twitter is one of mostly used social media where news and information breaks as fast as possible. I have seen a lot of business marketing campaigns carried out using the social media Twitter for marketing but I really haven't given it much thought about using Twitter for my business marketing because Facebook has been good for me so far and I'm not really that active on Twitter.

Twitter can be much better than facebook. This is because offensive content is usually taken down by the twitter administration and you may be able to find a huge audience for your business at the same time. This is not the case with facebook. I never had much luck with facebook.

There is a saying about being "jack of all trades and master of non". It will not be wise to delve into two different businesses at the same same time as this may not yield a positive outcome.

If you are very dedicated to your business yes you can run multiple startup but it all requires your time and your dedication you must be very hard-working for you to be able to make those startup business become very successful since they are at their early stage they will need lots of commitment from you.

As far as i am concerned, I think that running many businesses is only possible if you have a group of managers who you can trust. If you run many businesses, then you might also need to visit business places in a day and this can be tiresome.

There is a saying about being "jack of all trades and master of non". It will not be wise to delve into two different businesses at the same same time as this may not yield a positive outcome.
I agree with you. But don't you think you can run more than two business at the same time. But you can only do that when you hire employees. What's your pick on these?

It is unwise to run multiple startup in my opinion. It's better to run a business to a good level, than start up another and run it to a good level than running multiple startup at once.

After a successful business turnout during our first business, we tend to be overpowered by emotion and we beleive we are unto of the world and that we can run numerous business at a time and handle them successfully,

After a successful business turnout during our first business, we tend to be overpowered by emotion and we beleive we are unto of the world and that we can run numerous business at a time and handle them successfully,
I think where the problem lies is when you try starting up more than one business at the same time. I believe it would be alot easier if you have grown one to the point where it can stand on its own before starting another. What do you think?

As far as am consign running multi start up can be a wise decision so far you already have your plans for them. And you are fit physically to wistand the stress that involves. More so it can be a wise decision i n others to make much income in the business.
Seriously, the capital that's required to run a business on multiple set up is the biggest challenges that's going to make it difficult for you to do so.

I would say it's not wise to rise a multiple start up businesses. Start up businesses mostly need time and hard work to make them successful but if you choose to start multiple businesses, l it will be very difficult for you to monitor all of them and grow them at the same time.
The real question is whether you can actually be able to run your business with multiple set top and if the answer is yes then there is nothing that should stop you from doing so as long as you can manage it very well.

It is unwise to run multiple startup in my opinion. It's better to run a business to a good level, than start up another and run it to a good level than running multiple startup at once.
Is never wise to run a multiple start up the reason is because you won't have time to take care of them all but it will be great if you a hire employee that will help you. What do you think about this?

It good to run multiple start up. To run a business in multitude are technical provided their is provision or good plans. If you know you can not run multiple business,try one and succed.

It is a bad idea to chase multiple startup at the same time. You are going to get your focus divided on those startups and it can be very difficult to achieve something worthwhile at the end of the day. You need to start with one and make sure your build to successful before you move to another one.

Is never wise to run a multiple start up the reason is because you won't have time to take care of them all but it will be great if you a hire employee that will help you. What do you think about this?
Yeah it would be great to hire employee that will help out but i feel the entrepreneur should first grow the business to a certain level before hiring employees to help out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds