Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

It's not wise to do so because you have to focus on growing one first before another if you don't you might end up losing all

Advertisement Placeholder
I will wait until I have gained enough experience in my business and I am doing very well in it before I venture into another one. I believe thats what will work for me.

Grooming a start up to reach a recognized level of excellence requires a lot of sacrifices and it is not wise to run multiple start ups but one should focus on building one to be up to standard

Starting a multiple startups almost the same time is not a good idea. Having a multiple businesses is very good but not starting a new one when you are still trying to make one stable simply because you have made some profit.

If you have your plans for the business then why not? The needed capital and man power should be held in high esteem so you can multitask them judiciously.

Running many business startups will get your focus divided into several places instead of one. It might be difficult to achieve something worthwhile after engaging in this. I believe it is better to channel all your energy resources to one business

As far as am consign running multi start up can be a wise decision so far you already have your plans for them. And you are fit physically to wistand the stress that involves. More so it can be a wise decision i n others to make much income in the business.
Wow I have seen your point and it's very valid but it's not wise to me. Keeping tabs on all those start up maybe very difficult and may end up running at loss

Running to business at a start up would depend on your man power and ability to control both.
Yes there are many people who run two different businesses and still succeed in both.
You will need much employees

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
It is not unwise.
If you have the finances and what it takes to manage multiple business, then it is not a problem.
One who is not capable would only incur lapses on the way.
It is not so easy to divide attention and achieve equal results.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

It is not wise rather its preferable to start with a single start up,as time goes on you can restrategise or reintroduce the second business you had in mind.

well I can say it depends , multiple start ups are great ,but you won't give your full attention as it is meant to be,but you can earn allot ,your means of earning will be doubled

As far as am consign running multi start up can be a wise decision so far you already have your plans for them. And you are fit physically to wistand the stress that involves. More so it can be a wise decision i n others to make much income in the business.
I've seen your point. But I still believe that no matter how physically fit you may be multiple start up is still a bad idea to me. It would make one not to focus and pay attention to minor details cos tasks are too much

This sometimes is always as a result of greed ,but going into a business and succeeding in the business is not a guarantee that the new business you are establishing will still be successful. you can only be able to succeed more in the first business you were establishing.

Running multiple businesses requires quality attention and you know it's not possible to achieve that in a multiple business. It's not possible except you employ managers on each of these businesses.

Yes, anything is possible. You just need to make sure you are able to lead and have a reliable team. As you work each business, you'll see one that is rising and the other may become stagnant or is unable to get product-market fit.

There are entrepreneurs running multiple businesses and still succeeding.
You have to be experienced and equal to the task if you're to do that.
Most of those running multiple businesses today, started from one business and from there, grew more.

Everything is dependent on the amount of money that is available to you for running a multiple business set up. It's definitely going to challenging if you are not well prepared for it.
From your own personal point of view, do you think money is all that is needed to help sort out the challenges that might arise in managing multiple setups? Personally I think one would need more than just capital.

From your own personal point of view, do you think money is all that is needed to help sort out the challenges that might arise in managing multiple setups? Personally I think one would need more than just capital.
Well, Sir for starters, you will need the capital first in order to be able to set up the multiple business don't you? Without the capital, there will never be any set up at all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds