Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

Well, Sir for starters, you will need the capital first in order to be able to set up the multiple business don't you? Without the capital, there will never be any set up at all.
Yes you are right, capital is needed to startup the business, but you would agree to me that if there is no determination or commitment, the money placed on the business would be a waste.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously speaking, there is nothing wrong in starting up another business after being successful with the first one, some organizations have multiple products and companies and they started small. The main thing is for you to be able to manage the second start up by employing a reliable and experienced manager to manage the business and very few employees while you also monitor during visits or at intervals. Use the same strategies you used for the initial business and improve on them as time goes on. Some risks are worth taking.

Yes you are right, capital is needed to startup the business, but you would agree to me that if there is no determination or commitment, the money placed on the business would be a waste.
Seriously, it is why you not of people try as much as they can to hire those that have the knowledge and skills to make the business succeed and pay them to do it.

Well this would go either way, there are entrepreneurs that handle more than one start-ups successfully and also there are some who failed to do so effectively so I think it all comes down to the individual

Yes you can run multiple businesses but it requires dedication and hardwork. Even so, you have to delegate some of the roles to people while you supervise them regularly.

of course.but only if you will hire employees to take care of the other business.but if you don't intend to hire a employee it is not wise to run a multiple start ups.

of course.but only if you will hire employees to take care of the other business.but if you don't intend to hire a employee it is not wise to run a multiple start ups.
Seriously, although it's a good thing to wish to have more businesses that are your own but if you can't manage all of them well, you will definitely be running in losses.

Seriously, although it's a good thing to wish to have more businesses that are your own but if you can't manage all of them well, you will definitely be running in losses.
that's true. it is not advisable to start a multiple business that you can't manage.its better to focus on one and give it the best that you have,but running a multiple business is not Wise.

that's true. it is not advisable to start a multiple business that you can't manage.its better to focus on one and give it the best that you have,but running a multiple business is not Wise.
Seriously management is the key when it comes to having more than one business setup because it is going to take a big toll on you if you're not capable of doing it.

You are going to lose focus if you decide to run multiple business at once. The worst part is that none of the business will grow to their full potential. Therefore it is good to follow and focus on one business until it is successful.

You won't be able to give all those business proper management if you decide to run more than one except you have trusted people that will be able to take care of those businesses ,but you concentrating alone is just a waste of time , it will be so stressful for you.

If you want to build a successful business, you should never try to row two boats at a time, you need to concentrate only on one project and do not thinking about second project until it becomes successful.

Seriously management is the key when it comes to having more than one business setup because it is going to take a big toll on you if you're not capable of doing it.
that's it. management is the key, don't start a business that you can't manage because you will definitely run into looses. it is advisable to start a better business you can manage.

You are going to lose focus if you decide to run multiple business at once. The worst part is that none of the business will grow to their full potential. Therefore it is good to follow and focus on one business until it is successful.
I beleive in what you are saying that focus might be loss but the issue is that if your potential is enough then you can employ more staff and still manage the business properly,runing multiple business need your attention thou you must be a bit stressful but if you can discomfort yourself and face that stress off at the end victory can be yours but having multiple business is not adviceable mostly for new business operator with less business knowledge

In my own thought, there is nothing bad in engaging in two or more businesses if you have successful in the first start up business, but you need to be dedicated
[automerge]1636187618[/automerge]
In my own thought, there is nothing bad in engaging in two or more businesses if you have successful in the first start up business, but you need to be dedicated

that's it. management is the key, don't start a business that you can't manage because you will definitely run into looses. it is advisable to start a better business you can manage.
Exactly and it's why a lot of people when they start a business they try as much as they can to hire people who can be able to help them to run the management of the business successfully.

Exactly and it's why a lot of people when they start a business they try as much as they can to hire people who can be able to help them to run the management of the business successfully.
That's very true. When you have a multiple business it is expected of you to hire a skilled employee to help you take care of the other jobs.

I think this is quite stressful. Running a new business needs your time, attention and relentless effort to make it stand out then imagine running multiple new businesses this is risky because you might end up losing all. I believe you should take one at a time. When one is doing well you can move on to creating others

I don't think its good for someone to open another business because he noticed his current business is exploring,because it can cause confusion,he should just focus on one business and ensure the business keep on exploring.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds