Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is it wise to run Multiple Startup?

You can run multiple businesses at startup if you have the resources to do it couple with the knowledge and experience on the business to run it successfully.

Advertisement Placeholder
As in trying to kill two birds with a stone??? Funny tho. Not really a bad idea,Still not soo good and not advisable. Only if u have successfully other already established organizations elsewhere and u think of engaging in more, without a fixed concentration. But come with u have non of these,you’re just starting up... more advisable u engage in a particular business set you’re wholly familiar with and more experienced.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

what are your views on the topic discussed, is it wise to run Multiple Startup?
Running multiple startup is not adviceable because it will make you loose focus and make you confuse, it can be done successfully when you have someone who can properly handle one of the business for you.

Running multiple started business is a decision that one has to decide depending on the type of business they are going into .there are some business that are stressful and will only need you to concentrate in 1

I couldn't agree more, one who chases two rabbits catches neither same with business, a new start up has its own technicalities that should be solved before thinking about other Business

If you have funds, if you have assembled good teams, I think it is absolutely OK to run multiple startup at the same time. But you need good idea, if possible virgin ideas.

Is not really a wise decision to engage in two or more business most especially when it is a start up business because you will be over shadow by alot of though and feelings on how to tackle issues concerning those business.

Is not really a wise decision to engage in two or more business most especially when it is a start up business because you will be over shadow by alot of though and feelings on how to tackle issues concerning those business.
Well said, if the business have passed that baby stage and they can stand on its own with capable hands who can build and support it even in your absence, then you can start trying to raise another, but it is not advisable to startup more than one the same time

It is inappropriate to run a multiple business especially during start up,to start up a business one should focus on at least one and not more than one.so as to be able to make success

Running multiple startups all at the same time is not a wise step in the right direction at all. You should first of all get to see the progress status of the one you're starting grow into something worthwhile before talking of starting another

Running multiple startups all at the same time is not a wise step in the right direction at all. You should first of all get to see the progress status of the one you're starting grow into something worthwhile before talking of starting another
My father would always tell us to do one thing at a time. That usually happens to my younger brother who would be pouring water to a glass while talking to someone. That is a classic example of multi tasking. Think of you have 2 start ups then your mind would be full of concerns that would drag down your efficiency and the quality of your decision will be lower.

why do most young Business owner after taste of early success in business tend to be swayed by emotions of creating another with the hope of being successful with the two businesses.

They forget the saying of Confucius that a man who chases two rabbits catches neither.

They forget too soon that the ability of an entrepreneur to focus on one thing is an important strength needed to drive a business.

Running multiple startup will choke you and make you get Confuse, no matter how smart you think you are a time will come when you will just get tired of everything, focus on one, before another

I don't think that it is wise to run multiple startups. I prefer running one business at a time since you are just starting out and gaining experience. With time, you can expand your business or start others since you will be more flexible unlike when you are just starting out.

I would say it's very unwise to do so. Rather focus on one when it's growing you can start up another. I don't like the idea of multiple start up

Since they are start-ups I don't think running as many as possible is the right move because it's hard starting out with one more about starting out with lots but still nothing is impossible though

One needs to be very careful, after first success in business, one needs to be patient and observe the market trends, it is advisable to allow the first business to grow much better, put in more invest and make it a strong brand.

As new entrepreneurs why would you win multiple businesses since you are just going or starting it up, I will advise you to channel all the energy on one business so you could make more profit at the end of it.

Running multiple startup at the same time can be stressful, but it depends on your capacity I believe there are some person that are good at carrying multiple task,

Multiple startup depends solely on your plan but then it's sure possible to start a multiple startup. Just consider your plan and funds, if this two things are in place, bye bye...

It is Neve advisable to run multiple startups. This is one of the reasons why some businesses fail. You have to study a business to know if it would survive or not

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds