Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Is it better to do SEO yourself?

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Having bought a lot of fiverr and SEOclerks gigs, I've found results from buying cheaper SEO packages abysmal. In fact, I would have been better off not buying them. So, unless you have a big SEO budget, is it better to DIY? :D

Advertisement Placeholder
Its always better to do it ourselves. But the thing about SEO work is, its damn boring.
So if you tend to have like 10 or more websites, Doing SEO work is going to be the hardest and most boring stuffs you have ever done. This is why I choose to buy gigs!

It's good to learn and know this yourself but if you don't have the time or simply have the money that you can spend on a SEO budget then I would definitely would get someone else to do it whose expertise is SEO.

I have always done my own SEO work as I can be assured it's going to be done right. The only reason I would pay anyone to do SEO work for my site or any page (such as linking from .gov blogs etc) is to obtain a list of their sites so that I could use for myself in the future. The list by itself would be worth the $5.00 or so.

I mostly dont spend much time on my SEO needs, I mostly hire professional SEO staff. I use SEOClerks.com to hire some one to do my daily basis SEO work, and they have some reliable sellers who are providing as promised deliver work.

I'm completely tired of SEO. Tired of building links, tired of hearing about links, and tired of the constant algorithm changes. I decided that I'm no longer going to focus on that side of stuff, and that I'll let it work itself out ... crawlers and search engines do a good enough job at indexing my stuff. And, the links that readers have been building me are enough to get me ranked.. I don't fuss with SEO anymore. If I don't rank for something, I'm not going to force it. Rather, I'll continue marketing my content on social media and get traffic without the search engine rankings.

I build all backlinks myself. Its near impossible to get high quality, relevant backlinks from marketplaces like seoclerks/fiverr. I do buy alot of social stuff from those marketplaces though.

Having bought a lot of fiverr and SEOclerks gigs, I've found results from buying cheaper SEO packages abysmal. In fact, I would have been better off not buying them. So, unless you have a big SEO budget, is it better to DIY? :D
Do not ever buy any seo staff from fiverr. They just crap. As you know you will get what you paid for.
I have a very bad experience with fiverr also. All the seo gig use black hat method to promote site. Let's for example if you buy traffic . they send 4000 visitors per day.Do you think it is possible? If it possible then why should the sell on fiverr ? The could become millionaire
Themselves. Is not it:D

They use crappy not like Chinese jiggling software to send traffic.

And all the backLing gig use crappy site to submit your site. There is no way it can be if it anyone. It is better not to buy anything from fiverr. You should use quality back link like Angela package to promote site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think so, having got some top positions and monitoring them they stay the same often, SEO is not really all that hard over time and with some money you can really do well.

For what SEO Companies charge, I could SEO my site over a year and be very highly ranked for half.

If you hire SEO experts that treat their job with respect and do the job they are suppose to do, then it can be better then doing it yourself. It will be like having your very own marketing team, but instead of marketing its for SEO. However, if your the type to go buy those $5 "gigs" on sites like fiver and such, then you are not going to get nothing done. You will probably do more harm than good, in which case it would have been better to do your own seo.

If you know what you are doing for SEO , then I would say save the money and do it yourself. If you have no clue where to start, it is in your best interest to hire someone to help you with it.

Here we have to balance between time and money. If you have a lot of money to buy very high quality SEO services, go for it, else do it yourself.

I do SEO myself nowadays and I must admit, I am way better off with SEO by myself instead of using useless fiverr gigs that will waste my money + make my SEO worse.[DOUBLEPOST=1405721555][/DOUBLEPOST]I do SEO myself nowadays and I must admit, I am way better off with SEO by myself instead of using useless fiverr gigs that will waste my money + make my SEO worse.

I have always done any SEO myself and never purchased any kind of service to have SEO done for me. I prefer to do it myself as then I know it's being done right and is not going to cause my site to become blacklisted by search engines such as Google if someone who I purchased from may have not done as they were offering.

It is not good to do SEO yourself but it is not a good idea to freelance the task; except if you want to hire someone to create quality content. It is better to have a team working directly for you which keep an eye on site. SEO is not something you do once; it is an ongoing task!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds