Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to run a business and have a full time job?

Credits
Every business needs attention so that it will be able to grow. Do you think it is possible to run a business while having a secular job? I see that there are people that engage in business why they still have jobs.

I believe that this is actually the best thing to do since it is advised that no one should depend on a single source of income. We should try to create a second source of income.
But is it really easy to combine the two?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't see anything wrong in running a business and still keeping your day employment, when it becomes bad or wrong is when one is suffering because of the other.

I really think that's the best thing now so that you will be able to raise enough fund to take care of yourself and life. You can just employ a manager for the business in case it's too stressful for you

It depends on the kind of job you are talking about. If the job is physically and mentally demanding, there is no way you can run a business alongside it. Or it can be a business that doesn't require your physical presence to run well. I don't like business that are completely run by employees. It doesn't always turn out well. The owner has to always be available to monitor things.

Yes, it is possible to have a 9 to 5 job and at the same time have a business also. I have seen someone who owns a shop that she sells fruits and she's a full-time teacher.

Actually yes! ans sometimes your business, is your full time jobs. even though some people run a business and still have themselves engaged into another jobs. I can be running a business and them have a full time job because I will employed someone to look after my business when am busy.

Every business needs attention so that it will be able to grow. Do you think it is possible to run a business while having a secular job? I see that there are people that engage in business why they still have jobs.

I believe that this is the best thing to do since it is advised that no one should depend on a single source of income. We should try to create a second source of income.
From my perspective, I think your business should be your full-time job which can be combined with any side hustle like an online business. It should be easy to combine a business with Any other online business rather than having a full-time job while running your business provided that you will still be in charge of that business

Can you cross the river with your legs in two boats? Well, you can try running a busin ess when you still have a job but it is less likely that you will be successful in both areas. There will be time when you have to choose one.

I think it depends on the type of business you intend to run, some businesses require your presence while some don't.
It also depends on the type of job you are doing, If your job takes more than 8 hours of your time, then it might be hard running a business except you employ the help of someone.

After spending years trying to make money with a business, and then doing it side by side with a job, I understand why people don't quit their jobs. You need another source of income to pay your bills while the business grows.

I believe that this is actually the best thing to do since it is advised that no one should depend on a single source of income. We should try to create a second source of income.
It is very cool. You know that we are different. There are some people who will decide to run a business while having a fulltime job and they will be successful. It depends on how well the person can do things simultaneously

It is very very advisable to have a business and also running a full time job and such set of people always have manager who will be running there businesses for them.

I think it is possible to run both a business and a full time job. But that will require you to manage your time really well. Do the business after work hours or hire someone to run the whole day then just visit for regular monitoring.

You have to work it out that the full time job is not the type that takes your whole day. That's because you would need to monitor your business closely even if you are to employ someone. And make sure you employ a highly trustworthy person.

You have to work it out that the full time job is not the type that takes your whole day. That's because you would need to monitor your business closely even if you are to employ someone. And make sure you employ a highly trustworthy person.

Probably,finding someone who will properly manage the business for you is always very important necessary. But I wouldn't advise people to do that unless their job pays them much more amount of money.

This is actually my point because whenever your full-time job takes almost the whole time of the day when you are supposed to use to run your own personal business, it is going to be impossible for you to do so which is going to make the business crumble.

There are kinds of businesses that you can run in combination with a full time job. These businesses don't really require your time if you have someone competent to man the business. These are mostly businesses that have to do with provision of services.

Even though it can be difficult, it is possible to work a full-time job and operate a business. To make sure that your job and business are successful, careful planning and time management are necessary. Understanding the financial costs of operating a business is crucial, as is having a safety net of money set aside in case of any unforeseen bills.

The most important thing is if you personally can handle it. Most times the work load form your full time job might be too much that you may not have much attention for yourself. But if you can handle both then there is no problem in running your business besides having a full time job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds