Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to run a business and have a full time job?

It depends on the start up or on the business. Although this set up is quite hard, it could be feasible with time management, commitment, and dedication.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is highly advisable to have a business despite having another job on your own because a lot of uncertainties can come up which will make you to lose your job in the future while your business will continue to survive as long as possible.

Having a business of your own is always going to give you a better advantage when it comes to being financially dependent because a lot of jobs today will not offer you security like your own business is going to give you.

Many people have tried this and got themselves blamed at the end this is because it is very hard to find a trustworthy people to oversee a business when you're not present.

When you have a job, you would have a much harder time running business. This is why you must handle over business management responsibilities to someone who may have experience. This might be a tough thing to do, s finding experienced people might be a big challenge.

Every business needs attention so that it will be able to grow. Do you think it is possible to run a business while having a secular job? I see that there are people that engage in business why they still have jobs.

I believe that this is actually the best thing to do since it is advised that no one should depend on a single source of income. We should try to create a second source of income.
But is it really easy to combine the two?
Of course no one should depend only on one job, but in order to start business while working full time job it needs a lots of courage and potion, not also that it also needs a helper who can help you when your are not around, at list you need some one who can discus things with you.
i am not staying its impossible but it needs some strong initiation.

It is possible to handle both at the same time. What one should always look at is being able to dedicate tike to ensuring that both the workplace and your personal business get the needed attention always. That is something that I feel will help the business to become better.

Having a business of your own is always going to give you a better advantage when it comes to being financially dependent because a lot of jobs today will not offer you security like your own business is going to give you.

I think that running a business and having a job at the same time is possible. However, this would make the schedule quite strict. Not all the people could manage running the business and having a job until or unless they have children who are capable enough of running the business properly.

It depends on the business you start with there are some business that require your full time attention and there are some that you need to put someone there it depends on the business maybe it big scale business or small scale business you create

It depends on the business you start with there are some business that require your full time attention and there are some that you need to put someone there it depends on the business maybe it big scale business or small scale business you create

A full-time business requires a lots of attention. I am quite sure that it would not be a really easy thing to manage a business. However, not all kinds of businesses are full-time businesses. For example, certain restaurants open during the evening time period. If you run a restaurant, then you can manage it during the evening time and also have a job that may require you to work during the morning hours.

If you can have a business started while you're working without being caught, why not? It gives you more opportunity of making money from two sources. I have job which I'm working on full time and a business of my own. I've managed to combine both of them successfully.

I really think that's the best thing now so that you will be able to raise enough fund to take care of yourself and life. You can just employ a manager for the business in case it's too stressful for you

Hiring a manager to help and take care of your business is not a bad idea. The most important thing is for you to hire someone who is business-oriented and also loyal. This will help you to have someone who will be committed in an honest way with running your business and not siphoning your profit into his own pocket.

It is possible to handle both at the same time. What one should always look at is being able to dedicate tike to ensuring that both the workplace and your personal business get the needed attention always. That is something that I feel will help the business to become better.

I hope now that I have a business of my own, any job which I'm going to be employed to work on by any company should give me the time flexibility to manage my business simultaneously. I wouldn't like to give up my business for a job and I won't like to lose my job as a result of my business.

It is very cool. You know that we are different. There are some people who will decide to run a business while having a fulltime job and they will be successful. It depends on how well the person can do things simultaneously

Yeah, that's very correct. It is always going to be in your best interest to make the decision that is going to favour you when it comes to having a business or being employed on a full-time job. If you know that you don't have it in you to manage and run a business, it is always going to be better for you to stick to working for another company.

Yes, it is possible to have a 9 to 5 job and at the same time have a business also. I have seen someone who owns a shop that she sells fruits and she's a full-time teacher.

Being able to have a business and also work on full-time basis depends on how many hours you are supposed to work on daily basis and the hour of your business activities. When your business hours is within the time you're supposed to be at work, it is practically going to be impossible for you to do both of them at once.

Actually yes! ans sometimes your business, is your full time jobs. even though some people run a business and still have themselves engaged into another jobs. I can be running a business and them have a full time job because I will employed someone to look after my business when am busy.

It is always very difficult and challenging for you to have a full-time job and successfully run a business. It is not impossible for you to do it but it is very challenging which means that before you can be able to successfully pull it off, you must be very good when it comes to time management.

It is always very difficult and challenging for you to have a full-time job and successfully run a business. It is not impossible for you to do it but it is very challenging which means that before you can be able to successfully pull it off, you must be very good when it comes to time management.

I think in case if the job timings clash with your business hours, then things could go really bad for you. In that case, it would be really hard to deal with both the responsibilities and this is something people should always know.

I think in case if the job timings clash with your business hours, then things could go really bad for you. In that case, it would be really hard to deal with both the responsibilities and this is something people should always know.

This is actually where being very good with time management comes in play in having a business and also having a full-time job. It will make you to definitely know how to make sure that your business hour doesn't clash with your working hour. This is so that you will always stay ahead of both the business and your job.

This is actually where being very good with time management comes in play in having a business and also having a full-time job. It will make you to definitely know how to make sure that your business hour doesn't clash with your working hour. This is so that you will always stay ahead of both the business and your job.

Well, if you have an odd job that requires you to visit the workplace during odd hours, then things could get really hard. You may have a really harder time balancing both your business and job. This is why so many people struggle with this problem a lot.

Well, if you have an odd job that requires you to visit the workplace during odd hours, then things could get really hard. You may have a really harder time balancing both your business and job. This is why so many people struggle with this problem a lot.

Except for in such kind of situation, then you don't have any choice but to give up one for another. Unless, it's going to be possible for you to hire someone who's going to stay and manage your business until you're done with work.

Except for in such kind of situation, then you don't have any choice but to give up one for another. Unless, it's going to be possible for you to hire someone who's going to stay and manage your business until you're done with work.

There are many alternative solutions for this problem. For example, if a person is having a harder time managing a business due to odd job timings, then they could look for another job at a different place. They need to make sure they get a job that doesn't have odd timings.

There are many alternative solutions for this problem. For example, if a person is having a harder time managing a business due to odd job timings, then they could look for another job at a different place. They need to make sure they get a job that doesn't have odd timings.

The real problem in handling this the way you are suggesting is being able to find another job when you must have left your current job. This is the reason why people find it very difficult to leave any job they are currently doing until they have secured a job elsewhere. They wouldn't like to leave their job and become jobless until the able to find another work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds