Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to run a business and have a full time job?

I will always tell people to try as much as possible to be invested in something that makes money from them on a long run which is why I believe that running a business first will always be better than being involved in education even though I know that education is necessary for everybody.
Yeah, there are many different kinds of education. There are people who go for apprenticeship and they get education from there. After some period of time they will be taught how to start their own businesses and succeed.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes it is advisable to run a business and have a full time job. All it requires is choosing a business idea, get proof of concept, consider the financial cost and create a business plan, set your business goals and make it smart.

Actually there are alot of advantages attached to that and it's very important not to have only one income streams.

It's highly important because the income generated will be used to support the other in terms of need.

Actually there are alot of advantages attached to that and it's very important not to have only one income streams.

It's highly important because the income generated will be used to support the other in terms of need.
Yeah, that will actually open a gateway for multiple streams of income. But if you have a big business venture you may not even have the time to get a job. This is because your business may consume your time especially when it generates a lot o money.

Yes! and absolutely I think there is nothing wrong with such decisions because it gives you a wider opportunity to earned from different income streams and also expansion in experience.

There is nothing bad in having business and ful time job at the same time. Infact that is best idea to avoid poverty. Nowadays man needs to learn how to make two earning programs work together.

Specific objectives are needed to plan your growth and scale up as rapidly as feasible while starting a business while working a full-time job. Finding a business venture that you enjoy and that can take the place of your day job is crucial. It takes work and dedication to create a successful business while working a full-time job.

Yes of course, you can also running a business and also have a job as well, but depending on the kind of job you have because what you will do is to create time for yourself so to handle it properly.

It would have to depend largely on the kind of business and work you do. If your kind of business is a type that someone else can manage in the absence of the owner, then one can easily combine the two.

it is mostly dependent on your personal capacity and the kind of business and job you do. If you do a part-time job it will be easier for you to run your business and have a job simultaneously.

To me, there's nothing wrong in having full time job as a business owner. Once, you have the capability to run the two together, you won't have issue. For me now, though, I don't have a full time job, I combine working online with working offline. And I don't have any issue.

If you create a business that needs just 1-2 hours of work i the morning or evening when you are free, I think you can manage a job and a business at the same time.

There's nothing wrong in having a full-time job and business. There are some people who are into it, though they are not many. The truth is both job and business require time to flourish. But once you're working, it's will not be easy for you to run it with business because it's very possible.

The feasibility of running a business while having a full-time job depends on your personal circumstances, ambitions, and capabilities. It's essential to conduct a thorough evaluation and weigh the pros and cons before making a decision. In some cases, starting the business as a part-time venture and gradually transitioning to full-time entrepreneurship might be a more manageable approach.

If you create a business that needs just 1-2 hours of work i the morning or evening when you are free, I think you can manage a job and a business at the same time.

Time management and the time requirement of your job is what is going to determine if it's likely going to be possible for you to run a business and still keep working for another business establishment.

They say you cannot ride two boats at the same time, you will have to focus on one to reach the destination. However, if your business is small and can be easily managed in your spare time you might be able to generate sales and even make good profits.

If you run a business that does not require your physical presence all the time then it is advisable to have a full time job and a business parallelly.

They say you cannot ride two boats at the same time, you will have to focus on one to reach the destination. However, if your business is small and can be easily managed in your spare time you might be able to generate sales and even make good profits.

This is actually part of the reason why most people now prefer to have online businesses which is going to be very easy for them to manage from anywhere they are. It doesn't even matter if it is going to be at their workplace.

Many people have tried this and got themselves blamed at the end this is because it is very hard to find a trustworthy people to oversee a business when you're not present.

Many people have tried this and got themselves blamed at the end this is because it is very hard to find a trustworthy people to oversee a business when you're not present.

Before you can be able to do this kind of a thing successfully, you must have a very good strategy on how you can be able to manage both of the project at the same time so that you won't have to be lacking behind in any one of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds