Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business?

Yes,it is advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business. The higher education will help you see things in a different way and even increase your business management ideas. Higher education presents to you so many life changing opportunities. By this I mean you do not know who you might meet in the course of the higher education that can patronize your business and promote the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
It all has to do with one's choice and purpose. I was in the same situation two years ago but I told my sponsors which is variable my parents that I don't see it as a value anymore rather am spending on what I could grow with.
I also have a friend who did went on to further and still came back to control the business in full.

Which one is of more worth to him? Is is getting an education or continuing the business. If I were in his shoes I won't shut down the business simply because there are untrustworthy people to employ. University should be on hold for now. And if online schooling is available that will be the best option to go for.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is advisable to pursue higher education at any point in time. in the aspect of you managing a business I don't see anything wrong with that if you have time for yourself.

Isn't this even straightforward? He definitely has to hold on with his university dream until he finds someone he can trust. He can also engage security agencies. People are scared of them, especially the army. Let him make a written agreement with such person at the army barracks with two guarantors. The person will comport well.

Can you pursue your education while you are managing a business? Yes you can as far as you understand how to properly my your time, it should be noted that an helping hand will be required also to help you when you are not around to avoid any disruption to the business

The defined benefit plan uses the average of the three consecutive years he received the greatest amount of compensation. For this employee, these are $58,000, $60,000 and $62,000. The average amount works out to $60,000.
The defined benefit plan applies a pension factor of 1.5 percent.

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.

Obviously he cannot pursue higher education now until he finds a suitable manager to handle his business while he goes to college. So he should keep searching until he finds one. But if it's possible to manage the business and attend school then he should try it. Many young entrepreneurs shuffle between their business and some other engagements. Your friend's case is not strange.

Or maybe he can leverage on e-learning platforms.

You can pursue a higher educational level while managing a business if the business is created by you, but if you are not the ceo of the business then you'll have serious issues with your superior, because you won't be focused at work.

pursuing a higher education or still enrolling in school while managing a business or handling a side job is not /never an easy task it takes a courageous and handworking someone or determined mind to be engaged in it but it really cool and advisable
It is never easy my friend, if care is not taking you can lose on both ends and still lose money and fail in school. You have to do once at a time. You need to focus on school first then after graduating you can start a side business.

To me its possible in as much you know yourself well and you know one wont affect the other its a very good and lovely idea.
At least you get a little for yourself you won't be depending on others all time

If you can study business or economics at school, you should consider doing so, but it is by no means the only preparation for a business degree. Traditional subjects such as mathematics and physics can be useful for business studies at the university and will be recognized by many institutions.
[automerge]1613157480[/automerge]
If you can study business or economics at school, you should consider doing so, but it is by no means the only preparation for a business degree. Traditional subjects such as mathematics and physics can be useful for business studies at the university and will be recognized by many institutions.

Concerning the question on Is it advisable to pursue a higher education while managing a business? It is advisable to pursue education while managing a business, because education should come first, and one can even find a trustworthy person to manage one's business while one is away

If you have enough time to be able to manage the two, you should do it because the truth is in this our Society people don't really regard those who don't have a degree, they might easily look down on you so it's good to have a degree when, even if you're not using it.

most of your answers to the question is yes, but here is the whole story. A close pal of mine just started an electronic retail business. He sells all sorts of electrical materials and appliances. The business is moving well since he has little competition in the area But he wants to go to university, and he has not found a trustworthy person that can help him manage his business. The ones he sees are either.

Big Yes you can pursue higher learning and still be in business, you gain knowledge when you seek for it..and the knowledge gain will even help in the business , knowledge is wealth so they say

To me education is good and the guy can also pursue his education and continue with his business my own opinion is that can the guy get a part-time form for his education if he can't fully leave his business since you he have not find a trustworthy person to manage his business on his behalf. I don't really think part-time classes will take time like that of full time for the little time that he will be going for his part-time lectures maybe he should lock his shop for the little time that is going for lecture and when is back he should open his shop and start his business again.

Or maybe he can leverage on e-learning platforms.
Yes he could take up e-learning. But it depends on his country of residence and what kind of degree he wants to get. Not every degree can be gotten through e-learning. I still think should choose one option and stick with it.

Honestly there is nothing wrong for him to purse a higher education but I would advice he gets a trustworthy person who can manage is business for him properly while he his in school. After doing that he can proceed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds