Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a good idea to use apps/platforms to offer services in behalf of you?

I have skills in writing so I offer several services related to it. Do you think it's best to offer my services thru Fiverr or Upwork? Or it's better not to because of the commission fee they charge?
Definitely you should offer your services through Fiverr and Upwork and use your skills, and don't care about commission fees because working on these platforms is better than nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
Definitely you should offer your services through Fiverr and Upwork and use your skills, and don't care about commission fees because working on these platforms is better than nothing.

The main problem with Fiverr is that it is so competitive that it is almost extremely hard for any newbie to get their gig selected. This is why many freelancers are looking for work on other sites like Fourerr.

The main problem with Fiverr is that it is so competitive that it is almost extremely hard for any newbie to get their gig selected. This is why many freelancers are looking for work on other sites like Fourerr.
Yeah definitely, there is a difficult competition between freelancers on Fiverr but other freelancing platforms are not popular as Fiverr, most clients select freelancers from Fiverr.

If you are not using freelancing platforms like upwork and fiverr, how do you suppose to sell your writing services, or any services you are offering.? I mean where do you find clients for your services.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds