Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is Email Marketing Still Relevant In The Business World?

Email marketing is still being used today, just that its not as popular as it was back then. Tho there are certain people that prefer using email marketing as one of their major marketing strategy

Advertisement Placeholder
Have only been making mouth about this email marketing and websites marketing ever since I haven't really done them at all. I wish I had someone that can put me through the whole thing.

Of course it is still very much useful and people still makes use of it to advertise and send updates on a particular product an the likes. Although there are some other means of doing this which is more sophisticated and more attractive then the use of e-mail.

Its no longer used because not everyone place more focus on email marketing. Because in email marketing many dont bother to subscribe check their nails like that
I do not not totally agree with your point though people sees email as an old fashion way of getting in touch with others some businesses still uses it to market their products it is just that it is not widely used like many years back when email was the easiest ways to get in touch with people.

Email Marketing is still very much effective. In developed countries, most companies or organisations are always going through their emails because that is one of the means they communicate with their clients.

Yes, a lot of companies send marketing emails. I have subscribed to a lot of marketing emails. I receive over a dozen marketing emails every day on my inbox

I think email marketting is still a great strategy in marketting your business. But this works well when you already have traffic and a good email list. That way, you will be informing your traffic any other thing that is going on in your business.

Email marketing has been said to be an outdated ways or perspective of business marketing, reason is that there are a lot of ways by which you can get you product or goods and services market, that is why it has now being shifted to social Media marketing.
Yes my marketing intern outdated model of marketing business online these days because people do not mostly read their emails that much and most of these emails do end up and your spam folder.

I must also add that email marketing is good if you reside in the Tier 1 country. In my country, not all the people use emails. This is because not all the people in my country are educated enough to use computers. This is why offline marketing is much popular in my country as compared to email marketing.

As long as pre-selling remains a useful tool in marketing, email marketing will always be relevant because it is one of the surest ways of having direct contact with customers

I think it is slowly Dying away because it is no more popular as people are now engaging in social media advertisement, I believe it is not relevant again because advertisement on social media like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is now effective than the email marketing.

I still believe email marketing is one of the best way of promoting business although the introduction of the media has take over from the emails marketing but it still remain one of the way business can be promoted without spending any money

I don't know if it is still profitable now but what I know is that some people are still using it in affiliate advertisement, I don't know the reason they are using it because if I'm to go into affiliate marketing I use social media for advertisement.

Email marketing is still very relevant to online businesses and I can assure you that if you can do email marketing very well then you will be making a whole lot of money online.

Many people will agree that email marketing is still an effective one, but I personally do not agree with that. I can tell with my practical experience, that email marketing does not work these days. My email is full of such spam mails, which I never ever open. I simply delete it. Though I do agree that it would have worked around 4 to 5 years back, but now the market has changed.

Eighty-five percent of American retailers already recognize email marketing as an effective consumer acquisition strategy, especially for startups and small business owners (SMBs). In fact, for every $ 1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is 122.
Wow, I like your analysis as to how relevant email marketing is. In most developed countries, despite the advent of social media, the email marketing is still very much relevant. And you will be amazed at how prompt their response will be as soon as you contact them.

I think it is still necessary because there are a lot of online business organisation that are using it for their marketing and also there are some advertisement that will need an email marketing especially when it has to do with affiliate marketing.

Email marketing is still relevant and people still use it to promote their products and services. I have some marketers that send email messages showcasing their products or services on a daily basis.
I haven't really experienced what it means to do email marketing as most of what can be qualified as email marketing that comes to my inbox and mostly transferred into spam folder on my email so I do not think that this email marketing of the thing would be relevant and effective.

I don't see email marketing as a method that still work like before. The social media has gone more than email marketing. If you browse some blog you will see them talk about social media marketing more than email marketing. I prefer social media marketing to email marketing because it is easier.

Email marketing is very important to every business, that's why you can hardly see any site or business that email address won't be among the first things they will request from you. Social media marketing is very cheap and popular, also emails are totally free and unlike social media marketing where you post things on your company's handles without knowing who will see, in email marketing you target your audience and send them personalized messages of your products and services.
This is actualy a true fact about the e-mail marketing,because those who actually sign up with their e-mail are probably those intrested about your promotional offer or your products,If you don't get a conversion at the onset of your direct target then subsequently you will get a good reply.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds