Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is Email Marketing Still Relevant In The Business World?

The great part about email marketing is that it allows quick and easy contact with customers. When a business wants to run a flash sale later, there are few opportunities to create and run a television ad, web campaign, or other advertisements specifically related to that promotion in such a short time span like sending a sales letter.

Besides promoting last-minute sales, they can offer several other benefits to businesses, such as opportunities to notify customers of store openings/closings, special events, new products, etc. The ability to contact customers quickly and easily through email is a huge advantage for any business. With the advent of social media and marketing campaigns which seems easy and affordable, is email marketing still relevant to your business?
Email marketing is old but still very relevant. It is a business tool whose importance and relevance is largely undervalued. Many businesses make sales from time to time using this all important tool. Just by sending business proposals or pitches to prospects. However conversion might not be instant or rapid but comes with follow up mails from time to time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I still think email marketing is still relevant but not 100% active again in the business world of today because there are better developed methods of updating , selling or advertising to customers. The invention of social media and the continuous use of these medias has totally replaced the use of electronic mail.

Answering the question on is Email Marketing Still Relevant In The Business World? Email Marketing is still a little bit relevant in the business world today, other social medias are now the most relevant marketing media in business world today like facebook, instagram, twitter e.t.c

The great part about email marketing is that it allows quick and easy contact with customers. When a business wants to run a flash sale later, there are few opportunities to create and run a television ad, web campaign, or other advertisements specifically related to that promotion in such a short time span like sending a sales letter.

Besides promoting last-minute sales, they can offer several other benefits to businesses, such as opportunities to notify customers of store openings/closings, special events, new products, etc. The ability to contact customers quickly and easily through email is a huge advantage for any business. With the advent of social media and marketing campaigns which seems easy and affordable, is email marketing still relevant to your business?
Email marketing is also of high importance. Despite the advent of social media as a digital form of marketing, email marketing is older and still of valuable use. Many businesses still make ends meet with the use of social media marketing and some others combine email marketing with it.

The online marketing is very important this days cause people are on social media and every single thing has gone digital and emails serves as a means of communication and it's fast and easy and simple

Email marketing in the business world is not as used as before. Most of the people pass them on social networks, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. and it is these that are receiving the most attention from customers. Many people use the mail for personal and non-commercial purposes.
Email marketing is still relevant in business world, most information and business details are being transmitted on email. Most customers still send email if they have complain and issues. People still use it for personal use.
[automerge]1613157389[/automerge]
Email marketing in the business world is not as used as before. Most of the people pass them on social networks, facebook, instagram, twitter, etc. and it is these that are receiving the most attention from customers. Many people use the mail for personal and non-commercial purposes.
Email marketing is still relevant in business world, most information and business details are being transmitted on email. Most customers still send email if they have complain and issues. People still use it for personal use.

I don't think the email marketing is relevant in businesses nowadays because of the emergence of social media and digital media marketing system. I don't think business men would find it easier like before

“If you’re running a real business, email is still the most effective way to universally reach people who have expressed interest in your product or site. For that, it really can’t be beaten.”

Achieving a worldwide audience.
They're easy to share. ...
Simple to calculate. ...
Getting started is simple. ...
Revenue push. ...
Supply targeted communications. ...
Enter an audience that is already engaged. ...
Low spending. Compared with conventional marketing outlets, one of the most noticeable benefits of email marketing is its lower cost.

Email marketing is still effective in some type of affiliate marketing because someone that you are sending an email marketing tool may not actually be interested if what you are offering the person is not the person's name or the man's the person may not be interested to click on your affiliate link.

Yes it is very effective till today, I still receive emails from companies and random people who are trying to advertise their products and services and I get to check it out to see if it is something I would need. So I will say it is very effective. It is a good way to advertise your brand and products.

[automerge]1613157389[/automerge]

That is why I said that it is "hardly used" at least in my country. The form used is when the client requests such information by email or has a need for a complaint. If not prompted, they just ignore it and send it to the recycle bin. They prefer to use WhatsApp, which is more comfortable with more fluid communication.

Considering the number of people who run adverts on emails to that of social media like facebook,instagram, twitter and whatsApp, one would know that attention is shifting from email marketing to instant messengers. Even I skip email ads most times or let me say i don't pay attention to those promotions.

While I am typing this comment, I come across an email from Anik Signal who claim to have made over 3 million dollars in year 2020 alone through email Marketing. email Marketing is an integral part of some business on the internet. those who make sales with the uses of funnel marketing has email Marketing as a major part of their plan and execution. In fact, email Marketing has made it easier for a lot of big brands to reach their customers easily.

Yes,email marketing is still relevant to the business world,i get email messages almost every day regarding business offers and promotions,it is a good way of notifying customers of client products .

According to me, email marketing is still relevant in businesses today because it serve as an alternative means for customers to contact the business owners. Some also make use of the email to make their orders

according to my own point of view I believe email marketing is still very relevant and important in the business world, this is because email is the most common and popular social Media platform right now.

A lot of people have written down the relevance of email marketing with the normal saying that people check their mails rarely this days hut let me tell you that it is still good as email marketing converts best, you just have to make your series to be captivating and people would want to follow.

I think email marketing is still relevant, I am saying this because when I visit websites, they send subscription notification. If email marketing was not relevant, why would they do that.

Email marketing is not really relevant these days anymore. even if you open your mail and pop up of adverts come up, you feel disgusted and close it immediately

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds