Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is Email Marketing Still Relevant In The Business World?

Email marketing is still much relevant than you think my friend. There are people who don't even respond to their mails, but that doesn't mean it's not effective.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be very honest I don't know about mailing market,but from the explaination it is very clear that,the strategy pull up by email marketing is amazing it creates on time awareness about stock opening and so many more

To be very honest I don't know about mailing market,but from the explaination it is very clear that,the strategy pull up by email marketing is amazing it creates on time awareness about stock opening and so many more
Have you received an email about stock opening or other information that can be beneficial to you? All those emails coming from strangers go direct to the spam folder. That means they don't really reach us at all unless we are checking the spam folder from time to time. But we don't.

There was a time back then a few years ago when the talk of email marketing was just buzzing everywhere you go on any forum. But it is still relevant today but not the way it was before

I think it is still very important depending on the type of business you are going into ,but they are not important to 70% or the business anymore since social media advertisement is now the most effective.

Personally, I feel email marketing is not that effective as compared to few years ago. I am saying this because most of the affiliate marketing advertisements I see these days are on social media platforms like Facebook. Instagram, Twitter, etc. I hardly open my mail apart from on something serious. That is my opinion.

Email marketing is used by both well established brands and also start ups to inform the public about latest promotions in their firms which makes it relevant in the business world

Yes, email marketing is definitely still much relevant and a lot important in this world. This is because there are many people who have been using emails. In fact, the number of people who use email services like Google, yahoo, etc has increased a lot.

Email marketing as of now has proved less effective when it comes to advertising and marketing, someone like me has more than 3000 unread emails and may be same for other persons, the arrival and much use of the social media has made marketing easier just as it is easy to chat with a prospective customer. I can see that most big and small businesses have shifted from email marketing to social media marketing.

Email marketing is still relevant in the business world. Although, it is not very effective of recent. You can use it emails for affiliate marketing and job opportunities.

Creating a strong e-mail marketing strategy helps you reach and connect with your target audience in a personalised way and increase sales at an affordable cost.

Email Marketing is still relevant to today business. In fact email Marketing is one of the most cost effective ways of marketing products and services.

Email marketing is the key to running a successful business is enticing customers and clients to do business with you, It can make formulating a marketing plan for your small business overwhelming.

Email Marketing is one of the effective ways of marketing different products online. If you want to make consistent income with affiliate marketing it is important for you to build email list in order to engage in email Marketing with your subscribers.

The great part about email marketing is that it allows quick and easy contact with customers. When a business wants to run a flash sale later, there are few opportunities to create and run a television ad, web campaign, or other advertisements specifically related to that promotion in such a short time span like sending a sales letter.

Besides promoting last-minute sales, they can offer several other benefits to businesses, such as opportunities to notify customers of store openings/closings, special events, new products, etc. The ability to contact customers quickly and easily through email is a huge advantage for any business. With the advent of social media and marketing campaigns which seems easy and affordable, is email marketing still relevant to your business?
Email marketing...I don't think this is still prevalent in this part of the world.
There are better platforms for marketing now.
For my business, it is irrelevant.

Email Marketing is very essential for you if you are selling digital download products online. Email Marketing helps to build relationship with your subscribers and give them update about the latest products you are offering them.

Email marketing is still one of the most effective kind of digital media marketing. If you have a significant number of followers on your website, you may tell them to sign up for your mailing list, which you can then use to promote to them.

Despite the advent of other channels of communication in a business, Email marketing still remains one of the most relevant means of communication or marketing and most companies attatch importance to checking their mails.

Email marketing has lost its place. We now have social media which can expose your products to millions with just a simple click. Email failed to evolve

Email marketing is still a very good way to promote your business ,it still matters but this is mostly applicable to online business instead of offline business ,that's what I noticed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds