Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

is Email Marketing Still Relevant In The Business World?

Its no longer used because not everyone place more focus on email marketing. Because in email marketing many dont bother to subscribe check their nails like that

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people still practice it though,that is not common doesn't mean it's outdated.but it's very degrading recently as email messages bombarding are redirected to spam folder.

Email marketing is still relevant in today's business world though it might not as relevant as it used to be some years ago simply because there are more easy ways of marketing your businesses online with better results than email marketing.

Sending buck mails is part of digital.marketing also. It helps such business to be recognised by other prominent people or those willing to do business with you. Email marketing doesn't cost to much to be started, an expert digital marketer can handle such.

It still is, although it might not be the most preferred source to market nowadays but still it's still functioning, I mean who doesn't use an email and I don't see emails going out of style anytime soon

Recently I started receiving emails from some group of persons trying to get be to buy a product. I did not pay attention at first but after much mail from them, I open one to know what it's all about. Email is still a very solid means of marketing. Especially in affiliate marketing.

Email marketing has really suffered a great deal and is even going into extinction. Unlike before the creation of social media platforms.

Concerning your question on if email marketing is still relevant now, in today's business world, I have to answer and tell you that, yes it is still very much relevant. People always tend to check their emails everyday as it's tied to ther work, school and the likes

Email marketing is still very much effective as at 2021. But the advent of social media has really put a dent to the growth of Email marketing because people usually visit social media in their droves as compared to checking their email everyday.

I think email marketing is still relevant provided you have a good number of subscribers in your email list. For the unsolicited emails that come to my inbox, I never read and I just push it to the spam folder. It makes me wonder how those guys got my email address and use it to pester me. But as I said their spam emails do not matter anymore simply because I just ignore.

Yes email marketing might still be relevant in this presen time and age in the business world. You find that you have a database of customers in a particular niche that might still need your products or services over and over again and this emails will serve as a reminder to them of where they got your product from.

There is nothing special or relevant about email marketing anymore. What is being marketed in email? The only thing I know is still very much relevant these days is mailing list. Creating a mailing list is a good online marketing strategy.

I don't really know about email marketing but I believe email marketing are still relevant in the market, I hope a lot of make money from the business.

Yes email marketing is still very relevant. It is one of the most converting method of getting traffic and selling your products. You just need to learn it well in order not to waste your money.

Concerning if Email marketing is still relevant in the business world . Well, I would say that email marketing is still very much in use in our present world, it attach a form of formality when having messages sent on emails, that is why most companies uses email to send confidential messages

Concerning if Email marketing is still relevant in the business world . Well, I would say that email marketing is still very much in use in our present world, it attach a form of formality when having messages sent on emails, that is why most companies uses email to send confidential messages
Email is very important mostly for marketing i think that is what companies uses it for more ,they want to advertise their products to the public

Truth be told social media platforms has taken full control over marketing, even if there are still companies that still run email marketing it is not like social media that has high rate of marketing due to Larger audience and quicker response, how many people stay on their mail or check their male, its very few.

Email marketing is not all that effective because a lot of people are much more interested in digital advertisements on social media like Facebook and Instagram because this is where they will get a lot of people that might be interested in what they have to sell.

While it still has its competition, it's undoubtedly still working. Email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. ... Those companies that utilize email and do it well can enjoy higher sales and a more cost-efficient approach to their marketing overall. The main reason why people wonder if email still works is due to its age.

Yes. This is because a lot of people still read mails and rely on emailing when it comes to business or something else. Email is still being used widely be many people and this is something I have noticed despite the fact that many other social media platforms have gained a lot of popularity in the recent era.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds