Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is "Egg distribution business" a Good investment business to go into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Concerning your question on if eggs distribution is a good business, I have to say, eggs distribution is a very lucrative business . You need to create distribution channels. I mean wholesaler-you- retailer. You need to have serious suppliers and a buyer. it has a ready market cause consumption rate is high throughout the world as with other food businesses

Advertisement Placeholder
Eggs distribution is a good and profitable business of you have the markets and customers for it. You will likely needs a truck or a car with hatchback for easy movement and distribution of the eggs. You must also have a way of preserving if as eggs are perishable too.

Some sell per steak of egg, if you have layer chickens that produces big eggs and in large quantities. I believe you'll be making reasonable amount of money from the business.

Indeed it is because all classes of people eat eggs, if done right there are lots to be gained from such an endeavor, from the transportation to the sizes of the eggs. Eggs business is indeed a good one I would advice someone to undertake

I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
Poultry business is a good and lucrative business to venture into because there's a lot of gain there especially selling egg and the distribution of egg, egg distribution is a fast selling business in my area.

Indeed it is because all classes of people eat eggs, if done right there are lots to be gained from such an endeavor, from the transportation to the sizes of the eggs. Eggs business is indeed a good one I would advice someone to undertake
Egg is highly on demand many people use it for many processes, it is high economical. It is used for making other things like snacks, egg roll snack and so on.

Concerning your question on if eggs distribution is a good business, I have to say, eggs distribution is a very lucrative business . You need to create distribution channels. I mean wholesaler-you- retailer. You need to have serious suppliers and a buyer. it has a ready market cause consumption rate is high throughout the world as with other food businesses
Egg distribution is very good and lucrative if you have vehicle to move it around. Before you venture into eggs distribution, you must have done good marketing and advertisements for you to get wholesalers and retailers that will help in the distribution of the eggs.

Of course egg distribution business is very lucrative. All you need to do is to buy eggs and distribute to wholesalers and make your money. Everyone eat egg and it is very good for the health so supplying such needs will be lucrative.

Of course egg distribution business is very lucrative. All you need to do is to buy eggs and distribute to wholesalers and make your money. Everyone eat egg and it is very good for the health so supplying such needs will be lucrative.
You should take note that eggs get spoiled after some time so you cannot stock eggs for a long time. There's also the risk of breakage because the egg is a fragile commodity that the shell can break. But I admit that it is a good money maker if you have a good supplier and many customers who are buying regularly.

Egg distribution business is a good investment to go into, but first of all make investigation and verify your market know your market strategy and also have distribution channels are link.

Yes to say egg distribution is one of the easiest and lucrative form of business most people are enjoying this days. but to make alot of profit from this business definitely it is advisable to consider your location either rural or urban because in the rural area those interested in the consumption of your product are less compared to the urban areas.

Yes to say egg distribution is one of the easiest and lucrative form of business most people are enjoying this days. but to make alot of profit from this business definitely it is advisable to consider your location either rural or urban because in the rural area those interested in the consumption of your product are less compared to the urban areas.
a distribution business is a good investment to develop because everyday people consume egg but one thing you have to know is to know your market here that product is scars and how you can be able to distribute effectively

In our culture the egg is also like a staple that people cannot live a week without eating eggs even just one piece. In other words the customers are there and the seller just have to announce the eggs that he is selling to get orders. In our village there is a distributor of eggs although we usually buy from the market.

This type of business is a very lucrative one to be very honest with you. If you have a very good chain of network of customers, you will really enjoy the business

In our culture the egg is also like a staple that people cannot live a week without eating eggs even just one piece. In other words the customers are there and the seller just have to announce the eggs that he is selling to get orders. In our village there is a distributor of eggs although we usually buy from the market.
Indeed true, it's the same situation here, eggs are consumed everyday on a large basis both by the poor and rich, and like you rightly said there are buyers already just need more sellers

a distribution business is a good investment to develop because everyday people consume egg but one thing you have to know is to know your market here that product is scars and how you can be able to distribute effectively
Egg daily consumption is very high do to the numbers of households that requested for it on a daily basis. There are different things that requires the need of eggs to produce, most bakers uses eggs in producing some of their snacks and people consume it by either frying or boiling. Eggs distribution is a very nice business.

A good part of the population are people who consume a lot of eggs so it would not be bad to see that you go into the business of distributing this eggs.

To me every business that has a good plans, Vision and a mission trying to achieve with the available resources I consider it a good business most especially when it has a good and influential position with means of distribution in meeting the demand of his customers it is a good business to me.

Egg distribution is indeed a lucrative business, all you need to do is ensure that you get your supply directly from the farm, and come up with modalities to transport them safely for onward distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds