Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is "Egg distribution business" a Good investment business to go into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I've always emphasize on the advantage and profit generated from poultry farm poultry farming is very good so a distribution is very lucrative even in Corona pandemic periodic distribution will still sell because people need protein they need the egg

Advertisement Placeholder
It is good business and having good profit too in my country . you can sell and invest in it no worries about that. But it will give a lot of profit if you have a poultry farm then this business is very much profitable. So try to do this will help you.

Yes egg distribution business is good because its not seasonal, every home in one way or the other make use of it. Egg business is directed not only to retailers but even to consumers in the course of distribution.Egg business is good especially when you are the sole enterpreneur it also gives room for new investment.

You will not regret the egg business, I tell you. Just think of the day-to-day sales of bakery (that's all we can talk about first), if you can get the bakeries you can afford, you will definitely make a lot of money. You will never lose the supply of egg business of your chosen business.

It's a very lucrative business if you have the right amount of customers
It's a very good business to go into because many people buys eggs for so many different things apart from eating
If you can get the right customers, eggs business is very good

Yes egg distribution business is a very lucrative business to go into. You are getting it directly from the poultry and supplying to the middle chain. It has it own risk as well because every business has a risk involved.

Any business that involves money going in and coming out, income better and more than expenditures is a good business. Egg business is a good business because you can get the eggs at cheaper wholesale price and sell with profit. And egg is always demanded for.

Egg distribution business us a nice business. At least doctor has recommended one egg consumption per day for every human. Now we can see that an average human being will always likely want to consume a egg per day (though age limit included).

It is a good investment but it shouldn't be your first venture because the risk of losing money is very high as egg are fragile. It takes extra care to distribute raw eggs across the city especially when the road condition is not very good. one thing about raw egg is that they easily crack at a slight provocations. When things like this happens on the route, the crack reduces the value of the egg being transported.

Egg distribution is a very lucrative business nowadays, Egg in my area is hotcake after the lockdown, the price of egg has been double and people are still linning up for it, if you have means of transportation to move it from one place to the other , you will enjoy it.

I sure wish the internet was around when I first opened my business in 1991. An easy web search would have made life much easier, especially because I would have been able to source the most profitable businesses to open, and would likely have gone that route!

Many people think the business of egg distribution is a quick machine that gets rich, but it's not. Yeah, it may produce a healthy amount of money for you, but it's certainly not an easy kind of business to get rich. And it takes a bit of marketing and selling skills to succeed in it, just like every other business.

Eggs distribution is a very lucrative business m. You need to create distribution channels. I mean wholesaler-you- retailer. You need to have serious suppliers and a buyer. it has a ready market cause consumption rate is high throughout the world and that’s a plus for you
It is very lucrative and it's high risk as well. The issues with transporting the eggs from farm and like accident or vehicle breakdown on the road is high due to the nature of our roads here in nigeria. Make necessary enquires and understand the storage technique to avoid loosing your egg (rotten in process of storage)
[automerge]1612769607[/automerge]
Eggs distribution is a very lucrative business m. You need to create distribution channels. I mean wholesaler-you- retailer. You need to have serious suppliers and a buyer. it has a ready market cause consumption rate is high throughout the world and that’s a plus for you
It is very lucrative and it's high risk as well. The issues with transporting the eggs from farm and like accident or vehicle breakdown on the road is high due to the nature of our roads here in nigeria. Make necessary enquires and understand the storage technique to avoid loosing your egg (rotten in process of storage)

Egg distribution is a very good business to go into provided you have the time and energy to monitor your chickens like a hawk and ensure they are properly fed with right diet so as to ensure quality egg production. Plus you would need a veterinary doctor on standby in case of any emergencies.

Egg distribution business is a Seasonal business in our country but in western countries where the weather remains cool while year there is full time and it is very profitable. You should setup distribution chain of wholesale market and provide stock at doorstep.

I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
Egg distribution business is very profitable. if you can set up largely, then your profit can be higher. This business needs a lot of people you can link up with as customers. It's also a delicaclye business that needs care to be handled

Egg distribution is a good business but you need a good capital to start it. Getting a bus to convey it to the destinations of your customers and maintaining the feeding that will enable the broiler to lay more eggs daily.

Yes, egg distribution business is a good investment you can go into. My mum has done the business before and it was quite lucrative before the relocated. Make sure you study your terrain very well so as to know your customers that would be needing your services. You will be needed to delivery the eggs at designated time for your customers. It is not capital intensive so you should be good to go.

Egg distribution business is one of thethe lucrative businesses these days especially for those who own the poultry themselves. Apart from the old peoplewho must ha e been told.to reduce their consumption of eggs,.every other person eats egg. Most bakers also need eggs as part ofof their recipes so egg business is really a good business to go into for anyone.

White Egg Laying Hens. This type of hens is comparatively smaller in size. ...
Brown Egg Laying Hens. Brown egg laying hens are s larger in size. ...
Location. The housing system is very important for rearing layers and effective keeping and management. ...
Set-Up Capital. ...
Get Chicks. ...
Feeds and Water Management. ...
Vaccination. ...
Marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds